high school football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
    I just rewatched the 2014 State game last night. Friday cant get here soon enough. Go bux 🤣
    Y’all have a great program in Gilmer. Much respect for it.

Still though that loss in 2014 still is bitter lol. especially after we were up 25-7 at halftime. Great 2nd half effort by Gilmer.

Comment

Aledo should do well.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
        Y’all have a great program in Gilmer. Much respect for it.

Still though that loss in 2014 still is bitter lol. especially after we were up 25-7 at halftime. Great 2nd half effort by Gilmer.
        Yesir, my son and i were there and still couldn't believe it BUT gilmers gonna gilmer

Comment

Well how is everyone doing after the first round?

Comment

After the jump to 6A we have played pretty dang well up in Prosper. I don't think we will last long. I like getting to go to the Star for the second round, though. Should be a fun game, and good food before.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
              Well how is everyone doing after the first round?
              Well, the Franklin Lions jumped to #1 in 3A Div. 1!!!
              Play Troy this coming Friday. Should be a good game. Out of 10 games, Franklin's defense has shut out 6 teams. They have only allowed a total of 84 points. In district play alone, it's 48 points!!
              I haven't tallied up the points the offense has put up. I need a calculator and can't find one right now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                I haven't tallied up the points the offense has put up. I need a calculator and can't find one right now!!!
                Took a while to cypher, but here are the numbers.
                Total games, they have put up 503 points!!!
                District + Playoff game, it's 412 points to 48. Pretty impressive!!!
                Next up, Troy. Better bring yall's "A" game!!!

Comment

San Saba plays Valley View.
                  Richland Springs play Calvert.

Comment

Go lions!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

WE survived round one. Kids were too amped and didn't play up to par but better to happen in the first round than anywhere else.

Playing on friday in Bastrop after TBH's coaching Legend Axe Man!

Comment

Euless Trinity Trojans put a stomping on Arlington Martin.

Comment

franklin rolling ran past harden with a 43 to 0 win. look out troy your next on the list

Comment

Originally posted by barnett77859 View Post
                            franklin rolling ran past harden with a 43 to 0 win. look out troy your next on the list

Watched franklin on film all last week...they are stout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our boys did good this Friday night. Arlington Martin brought their A game but Euless Trinity Trojans weren’t going to back down. The Trinity Trojans took over the second half of the game. The final score was Euless Trinity 56 to Arlington Martin 34. Trinity Trojans will play El Paso Franklin on Friday at Midlands Grande Communication Stadium at 2:00 pm.

Comment

Yoemen still in the hunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X