What if Trump had said it.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if Trump had said it.....

Can you imagine the main stream medias reaction and coverage if Trump had got into an argument with a voter at a town hall event like Biden did yesterday?

Called the man fat, lazy, and basically threatened him......

Its unbelievable how the media is ignoring this basically, and how much they are in the tank for democrats....
    They dont even try to hide it any longer, and dont really care if you know it...

This country is rolling towards another civil war....we are so divided and the media is leading the charge

Link? Video?

Comment

...they would call for his impeachment

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Link? Video?
        Breitbart.com

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr79NHI161s"]Joe Biden slammed for having a ‘no backbone’ by Marine Veteran he branded a ‘**** liar’ and ‘fat’ - YouTube[/ame]

I had to look it up this morning.

Comment

Lol
            Well I'm no Biden fan AT ALL but that guy was totally unprepared to come at Biden, IF that was even real...
            That was a very lame attempt and I'm not sure that the entire deal wasn't staged by sniffing Joe himself... What a joke..

Comment

Biden actin like he's about to CornPop his ***.

Comment

I would love to be in that position...I would rip into him biggly !!!!

My God that would be so much fun

LOL Cornpop....that was hilarious....

Joe trying to be a gangsta
                Last edited by MacDaddy67; 12-06-2019, 10:50 AM. Reason: .

Comment

My favorite moments

“You didn’t hear that on MSNBC”. Translation, they didn’t say that cuz they say what we tell them to say!”

Old white dude telling an old white dude he’s too old to vote for him. That’s some hypocritical ageism. Some Cal-Berkley type rich white kids who identify as “mature multi culturals” should be offended by that

Comment

I liked the pushup challenge.I wasn't aware thatpusbups had become a requirement to be President.

DJ

Comment

when he said "look fat", I think he was about to say "look fat azz" but he caught himself.
                      if this had been Trump it would have been another impeachable offense.

Comment

Trump vs Biden
                        Biden played sports iin high school but wasn't very good and was an even worse student.
                        Trump played baseball, football and soccer. Was even scouted for pro baseball. As a student he was much better graduating first in his class from Wharton school of finance.
                        So given that Trump was the better athlete and apparently much smarter and 10 years younger I think Biden would do well not to ask him to step out behind the woodshed. Trump is also the best golfer of any of the previous presidents.

I read all this on the internet so I know it's true.

Comment

Working...
                        X