H&S mini maxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H&S mini maxx

Thought I would put this out there. I have a H&S mini maxx for a 2011 Duramax. Do any TBH-ers out there know where or who I can contact for an update to the tuner? I would like to have an update, if possible for a full delete, to have a 'clean' tune that does not blow black smoke.

This might be a long shot but I thought I would ask.

Might be peeing in the wind. I have heard a lot of guys are having the same issues. You might be better off calling a shop that sold the tuners and see what they recommend.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Interested in results.

My understanding was H&S tune is pretty much a set tune with 4 different power levels. When I got mine, it was H&S, with it's preset tunes, and EFI Live if you wanted to customize tunes, including fixing the black smoke.

Now that H&S is out of business, I doubt there is much development/updates available. Here is the manual:

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/81...page=41#manual
      Last edited by WItoTX; 12-03-2019, 10:54 AM. Reason: .

Comment

I’m pretty sure H&S isn’t closed but they are no longer supporting or selling the mini Maxx stuff is my understanding.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
          I’m pretty sure H&S isn’t closed but they are no longer supporting or selling the mini Maxx stuff is my understanding.

Sierracharlie out…
          mine as well when I looked to fix a VIN locked mini

Comment

Just install it and delete.....your right foot controls the smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post

Sierracharlie out…
              You are correct, my bad.

It looks like they are completely out of the tuner business, but they still have tons of high performance diesel stuff on their site.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                You are correct, my bad.

It looks like they are completely out of the tuner business, but they still have tons of high performance diesel stuff on their site.

Some of it is pretty good stuff too

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                X