SW of Dallas to NE of Laredo.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great thread

thanks for sharing all of the pics and giving us the history that goes along with them

I can't wait for more updates.

Comment

There were 5 pigs; now there are three. We thought they were cut boars, but it turns out they're sows. We need to kill them before some straggler boar comes through the area and sets loose a plague.

Hopefully it was a peuter colored Z71 that you saw and not some poacher scout. LOL

Comment

Mailman, here's an interesting pic from Valhalla. check the brows on that one buck....and a kicker. Will bear watching. Only other pic of interest other than a bunch of does and baby bucks was the dang dog.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P3310044.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	24728822

Comment

It was you I'm sure because I was watching a vehicle on the city farm trying to figure out who it was when I spotted your 4 door peuter Chevy stirring up dust over there.
          Found out yesterday that people are watching this sight quite often from around Angelo,especially when you and I are talking about poachers or the city farm..........Hmmmmm.........I think I got em a little nervous!LOL
          We didn't get em but we tried!

Good luck this year and hopefully that is a PB offspring you got there!

See Ya!

Comment

Great pics Doc. Always love your pic threads.

Comment

Great thread as always. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
              X