180 class 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't be the one getting him.

We go the third weekend of every month during the off season. Starting with the dove opener in the south zone we can go whenever we want until they call off the season in February. Where are those eatin' joints?

Comment

Encinal... do you come in from the freer ? Would think you come all the way down 35?

Comment

59 to Freer to 44. I HATE I10 between Houston and SA.

Comment

Ahhh Thought you were a Dfwer. well... guess i can get a burger in freer one day..

we'll work something out

Junco main gate is right about in the middle... between Encinal and Freer... and there are other ones close to Encinal right?

You use the main one?

Comment

Actually, it's 30 miles to the first light in Freer and about 16 miles to Encinal. We go to the Exxon on 35 for Ranger gas and an occasional hamburger. There was a little joint south at the 4 corners in Encinal that we'd get a hamburger, but I thought it was closed.

Comment

Richards is the cafe (the one with the bar attached) which is pretty decent (good mexican food) dunno if they are open for lunch...

Shelly's is out in the middle of nowhere on the north side of 44 couple miles west of encinal... open for lunch.

Comment

Working...
              X