Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2019, 01:10 PM   #1
MacDaddy67
Ten Point
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default The IG report is out

Nothingburger....

Just like I thought it would.....

Thses crooks protect each other at all costs
MacDaddy67 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2019, 01:11 PM   #2
SB09
Pope & Young
 
SB09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

Yep. Doesn't surprise me at all.
SB09 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2019, 01:13 PM   #3
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Just like the hearings. Each side checkmates the other.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2019, 01:18 PM   #4
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Default

Bwahahaha!!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Landrover is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2019, 01:18 PM   #5
MacDaddy67
Ten Point
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

No political bias......

Do they really beleive that voters really beleive that...
.they don't even care that you know they are corrupt
MacDaddy67 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2019, 01:38 PM   #6
MacDaddy67
Ten Point
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

John Durham has come out and stated the he whole hardheartedly disagrees with the IG report and he investigation continues....
States that he has info that the IG has not seen
MacDaddy67 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2019, 01:47 PM   #7
100%TtId
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Default

Meanwhile Rep Collins is ripping Daniel Goldman a new one right now in the hearing. Admitted Biden did a quid pro quo as part of U.S. policy with Burisma.

This is remarkable testimony.
100%TtId is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2019, 01:51 PM   #8
MacDaddy67
Ten Point
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%TtId View Post
Meanwhile Rep Collins is ripping Daniel Goldman a new one right now in the hearing. Admitted Biden did a quid pro quo as part of U.S. policy with Burisma.

This is remarkable testimony.
Yeah he did....it was Schiff...hence why he is not there....it took everything Goldman had not to throw him under the bus.....

Schiff might be in trouble
MacDaddy67 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2019, 01:56 PM   #9
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

There's a rumor/theory going around that the "Whistleblower" was actually an illegal wiretap.
Clay C is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2019, 01:59 PM   #10
rtp
Pope & Young
 
rtp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fulshear, Texas
Hunt In: open range
Default

The nothing burger everyone here pretty much expected. Hopefully Trump is re-elected and the truth finally comes out. There has been nothing but stall, distract and coverup for 4 years hoping they can run out the clock. Then it will be back to business as usual.
rtp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2019, 02:00 PM   #11
100%TtId
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
There's a rumor/theory going around that the "Whistleblower" was actually an illegal wiretap.
Being monitored by whom, I wonder?

If true, that IS treasonous.
100%TtId is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2019, 02:01 PM   #12
Bazo
Ten Point
 
Bazo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Where I can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
Yeah he did....it was Schiff...hence why he is not there....it took everything Goldman had not to throw him under the bus.....

Schiff might be in trouble
Yeah right...I have zero confidence in our government oversight.
Bazo is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2019, 02:03 PM   #13
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
John Durham has come out and stated the he whole hardheartedly disagrees with the IG report and he investigation continues....
States that he has info that the IG has not seen
Yes, but I still doubt anything will be done. Barr is a swamp creature and was his first time around too.

If nothing else, this proves beyond doubt that our government is completely infiltrated and broken beyond repair.
Clay C is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2019, 02:28 PM   #14
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Check out this load of crap. Keep in mind that there is still no evidence that the DNC was hacked by the Russians.

E.W. "Bill" Priestap, who approved the case opening, told us that the combination of the FFG information and the FBI's ongoing cyber intrusion investigation of the July 2016 hacks of the Democratic National Committee's (DNC) emails, created a counterintelligence concern that the FBI was "obligated" to investigate. Priestap stated that he considered whether the FBI should conduct defensive briefings for the Trump campaign but ultimately decided that providing such briefings created the risk that "if someone on the campaign was engaged with the Russians, he/she would very likely change his/her tactics and/or otherwise seek to cover-up his/her activities, thereby preventing us from finding the truth."

And this one. Basically, because Strozk's boss (whom consulted with Strozk along with others) made the ultimate decision to start the investigation, Strozk's bias had nothing to do with it. What a load of manure.

We further found that while Strzok was directly involved in the decisions to open Crossfire Hurricane and the four individual cases, he was not the sole, or even the highest-level, decision maker as to any of those matters. As noted above, then CD AD Priestap, Strzok's supervisor, was the official who ultimately made the decision to open the investigation, and evidence reflected that this decision by Priestap was reached by consensus after multiple days of discussions and meetings that included Strzok and other leadership in CD, the FBI Deputy Director, the FBI General Counsel, and a FBI Deputy General Counsel. We concluded that Priestap's exercise of discretion in opening the investigation was in compliance with Department and FBI policies, and we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced his decision. We similarly found that, while the formal documentation opening each of the four individual investigations was approved by Strzok (as required by the DIOG)
Clay C is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2019, 02:32 PM   #15
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

It's just laughable at this point.

"We identified at least 17 significant errors or omissions in the Carter Page FISA applications, and many additional errors in the Woods Procedures. These errors and omissions resulted from case agents providing wrong or incomplete infor mation to OI and failing to flag important issues for discussion. While we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence of intentional misconduct on the part of the case agents who assisted OI in preparing the applications, or the agents and supervisors who performed the Woods Procedures, we also did not receive satisfactory explanations for the errors or problems we identified."
Clay C is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2019, 02:34 PM   #16
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazo View Post
Yeah right...I have zero confidence in our government oversight.


Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Landrover is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2019, 02:36 PM   #17
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
Yes, but I still doubt anything will be done. Barr is a swamp creature and was his first time around too.



If nothing else, this proves beyond doubt that our government is completely infiltrated and broken beyond repair.
Well said, thanks for being objective enough to state that both sides are sewer dwellers. Yes, the fix is in ....from every angle!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Landrover is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2019, 03:02 PM   #18
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
Well said, thanks for being objective enough to state that both sides are sewer dwellers. Yes, the fix is in ....from every angle!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Don't get me wrong, this started with the Obama admin and I have zero doubt that this went all the way to the top.

At this point the only explanation as to why nothing is being done is because everyone is afraid of their own closet doors being opened.

I have no doubts that a scary number of elected officials are buried in illegal money. I also believe that many elected officials are not afraid of criminal prosecution, but personal destruction as a result of any and everything being able to be dug up on demand by the very people they should be nailing to the wall.

This was the obvious outcome of the surveillance state that we ALLOWED and many of us wanted at the time.
Clay C is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2019, 05:04 PM   #19
armadillophil
Ten Point
 
armadillophil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Keller
Hunt In: Oklahoma
Default

At least Durham has come out and said Horowitz is wrong.
armadillophil is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2019, 05:42 PM   #20
512robby
Six Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
Check out this load of crap. Keep in mind that there is still no evidence that the DNC was hacked by the Russians.

E.W. "Bill" Priestap, who approved the case opening, told us that the combination of the FFG information and the FBI's ongoing cyber intrusion investigation of the July 2016 hacks of the Democratic National Committee's (DNC) emails, created a counterintelligence concern that the FBI was "obligated" to investigate. Priestap stated that he considered whether the FBI should conduct defensive briefings for the Trump campaign but ultimately decided that providing such briefings created the risk that "if someone on the campaign was engaged with the Russians, he/she would very likely change his/her tactics and/or otherwise seek to cover-up his/her activities, thereby preventing us from finding the truth."

And this one. Basically, because Strozk's boss (whom consulted with Strozk along with others) made the ultimate decision to start the investigation, Strozk's bias had nothing to do with it. What a load of manure.

We further found that while Strzok was directly involved in the decisions to open Crossfire Hurricane and the four individual cases, he was not the sole, or even the highest-level, decision maker as to any of those matters. As noted above, then CD AD Priestap, Strzok's supervisor, was the official who ultimately made the decision to open the investigation, and evidence reflected that this decision by Priestap was reached by consensus after multiple days of discussions and meetings that included Strzok and other leadership in CD, the FBI Deputy Director, the FBI General Counsel, and a FBI Deputy General Counsel. We concluded that Priestap's exercise of discretion in opening the investigation was in compliance with Department and FBI policies, and we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced his decision. We similarly found that, while the formal documentation opening each of the four individual investigations was approved by Strzok (as required by the DIOG)
John Podesta's gmail was hacked by the Russians?

Do you know what his password was at the time of the hack?

Wait for it........

Password

His password was password

A 12 year old could hack that one

Please make this stop

My dog ate my homework is more believable.

Data breach. Right.

Now all you guys using password as your password

Go change it

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
512robby is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2019, 06:34 PM   #21
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%TtId View Post
Meanwhile Rep Collins is ripping Daniel Goldman a new one right now in the hearing. Admitted Biden did a quid pro quo as part of U.S. policy with Burisma.

This is remarkable testimony.
Oh man. Talk about deer in the headlights! Collins is a meany! I loved it
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-09-2019, 11:19 PM   #22
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Bananna republic
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-10-2019, 03:42 AM   #23
texansfan
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Littlefield
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
Don't get me wrong, this started with the Obama admin and I have zero doubt that this went all the way to the top.

At this point the only explanation as to why nothing is being done is because everyone is afraid of their own closet doors being opened.
Exactly!
Just like obamacare.
Leave it in place to protect their own (political) futures because those GOP members know that they need to continue to give their Democrat constituents free stuff in order to rely on those Dem votes
texansfan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-10-2019, 07:42 AM   #24
MacDaddy67
Ten Point
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

Horowitz is a Obama guy...appointed by him...

While people say he is fair, he is a loyalist...

For the AG and Durhamn to come out so fast and denounce his findings within an hour of its release speaks volumes....

Horowitz has no suponea power or grand jury power....if someone wont talk there is nothing he can do ...Durhamn can...

This aint over
MacDaddy67 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-10-2019, 08:42 AM   #25
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
Exactly!
Just like obamacare.
Leave it in place to protect their own (political) futures because those GOP members know that they need to continue to give their Democrat constituents free stuff in order to rely on those Dem votes
To be fair, we pretty much had Obamacare gone. He who some here anointed flawless in his death screwed that pooch.
Clay C is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-10-2019, 08:47 AM   #26
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Brennan caught in a lie.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/12/09...-interference/

Imagine that, a communist lying. How long before we see him locked up?
Clay C is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-10-2019, 09:51 AM   #27
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Remember the guys on here who were stoked to use Carter Paige as shining examples of Trump's ties to Russia. Only to find out (which anyone with a brain knew all along) there was no legit evidence in the first place to start investigating him and the FBI hid this fact in order to destroy him to get to Trump. What a clown world.
Clay C is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-10-2019, 02:27 PM   #28
texansfan
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Littlefield
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
To be fair, we pretty much had Obamacare gone. He who some here anointed flawless in his death screwed that pooch.
You can't have one person ruin the party
You think it will be left to one GOP senator to determine Trump's impeachment?
And you didn't have obamacare pretty much anything because it failed the first two votes.

If obamacare is so bad then why are Republicans needing multiple voting revisions to ALMOST repeal it?

You may hate it in public
But in private you know it's a great policy
texansfan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-10-2019, 03:28 PM   #29
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
you can't have one person ruin the party
you think it will be left to one gop senator to determine trump's impeachment?
And you didn't have obamacare pretty much anything because it failed the first two votes.

If obamacare is so bad then why are republicans needing multiple voting revisions to almost repeal it?

you may hate it in public
but in private you know it's a great policy

lol
Clay C is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-11-2019, 06:45 AM   #30
tminc
Ten Point
 
tminc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: lake travis
Hunt In: burnet county,mexico
Default

He must be in the insurance business
tminc is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-11-2019, 08:45 AM   #31
kck
Ten Point
 
kck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: La Grange, TX
Hunt In: Fayette, Colorado and Maverick County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
You can't have one person ruin the party
You think it will be left to one GOP senator to determine Trump's impeachment?
And you didn't have obamacare pretty much anything because it failed the first two votes.

If obamacare is so bad then why are Republicans needing multiple voting revisions to ALMOST repeal it?

You may hate it in public
But in private you know it's a great policy
Itís a horrible policy, at least for myself and most other Americans I know. Especially business owners (like myself) but it sucks for employees as well. However, I will be happy to listen quietly if you care to expound on why itís a great policy.
kck is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-11-2019, 10:12 AM   #32
RiverRat1
Pope & Young
 
RiverRat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tminc View Post
He must be in the insurance business
Quote:
Originally Posted by kck View Post
Itís a horrible policy, at least for myself and most other Americans I know. Especially business owners (like myself) but it sucks for employees as well. However, I will be happy to listen quietly if you care to expound on why itís a great policy.
Because he makes money off it.. Duh! That cat was let out of the bag long ago.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-11-2019, 10:31 AM   #33
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Can anyone explain to me Flynn's and Stone's crimes, then explain to me why John Brennan's door isn't being kicked in by dozens of SWAT officers with APC's outside, helicopters hovering overhead and a news van ready to capture it all?
Clay C is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-12-2019, 08:12 AM   #34
MacDaddy67
Ten Point
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

CNN refused to air Lindsey Grahams opening statement from yesterdays hearing....
They cut to the hearing just as Diane Feinstein was giving her statement...

They keep their viewers in the dark, and dont even try to hide their bias any longer....
MacDaddy67 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-12-2019, 08:27 AM   #35
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
CNN refused to air Lindsey Grahams opening statement from yesterdays hearing....
They cut to the hearing just as Diane Feinstein was giving her statement...

They keep their viewers in the dark, and dont even try to hide their bias any longer....
CNN was only airing the hearing when it was a democrat doing the talking for the most part. When a republican was speaking they went to commercial or some other anti Trump bloviator. I was flipping back and forth trying to catch some of CNN (please Lord, forgive me of my sin) and on every republican speaking they cut away to something else.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-12-2019, 09:01 AM   #36
GarGuy
Pope & Young
 
GarGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
CNN refused to air Lindsey Grahams opening statement from yesterdays hearing....
They cut to the hearing just as Diane Feinstein was giving her statement...

They keep their viewers in the dark, and dont even try to hide their bias any longer....
Heck how many of the guilty now are contributers at cnn?
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-12-2019, 09:05 AM   #37
GarGuy
Pope & Young
 
GarGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
You can't have one person ruin the party
You think it will be left to one GOP senator to determine Trump's impeachment?
And you didn't have obamacare pretty much anything because it failed the first two votes.

If obamacare is so bad then why are Republicans needing multiple voting revisions to ALMOST repeal it?

You may hate it in public
But in private you know it's a great policy
Yep that's a great observation. Did you know the second rut is here?
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-12-2019, 09:12 AM   #38
GLM
Eight Point
 
GLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Kingwood, TX
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
CNN refused to air Lindsey Grahams opening statement from yesterdays hearing....
They cut to the hearing just as Diane Feinstein was giving her statement...

They keep their viewers in the dark, and dont even try to hide their bias any longer....
There were no reports about the hearing in any main stream media news. That tells you how devastating it was for the Democrats.
GLM is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-12-2019, 09:29 AM   #39
kurt68
Ten Point
 
kurt68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Hunt In: Waller Co. and Rocksprings and "H"
Default

Best breakdown of the report.

Media are doing SOOOOO much spinning this week that it’s hard to keep track of what is really happening with the IG report and Horowitz’s testimony. They’re trying so hard to pretend the report somehow vindicated the FBI that the actual facts and information are getting sort of lost.

Which we don’t think is completely by accident; gotta do their part to help the Democrats out ya’ know.

Luckily, Carpe Donktum put together a thread we can all refer to when trying to read through the crazy that not only lays everything out pretty simply but also makes the FBI and Democrats look pretty **** bad.

Enjoy!


Carpe Donktum��
@CarpeDonktum
Reps: Were the conclusions of this report extremely damaging to the FBI?

Horowitz: They certainly were.

Reps: Did the FBI repeatedly lie to the FISA court?

Horowitz: They repeatedly misled the FISA court intentionally.

Reps: Was anyone exonerated?

Horowitz: Absolutely not.


Was anyone exonerated?

Absolutely not.

Womp womp.



Reps: Did the FBI know the Dossier was bogus before the Mueller investigation started?

Horowitz: Yes

Reps: Did the entire investigation hinge upon the Dossier?

Horowitz: Yes they couldn't get a FISA warrant without it.

Reps: Did the top brass know?

Horowitz: Yes



Kimberley Strassel finds one line buried in IG report 'that is central to everything' and must be answered
'I rest my case!' Carpe Donktum breaks Horowitz's testimony down in thread that makes FBI and Democrats look even worse
Top brass being Comey? You know, the guy CNN keeps interviewing so he can pretend the report wasn’t totally ****ing.



Reps: Did some of the people making key decisions hate Trump?

Horowitz: Yes

Reps: Did they announce before every action that it was because they hated Trump?

Horowitz: No they did not

Reps: Did people from the FBI wear wires and talk to the Trump campaign?

Horowitz: Yes


Reps: Did the FBI conduct surveillance on the Trump campaign without their knowledge?

Horowitz: Yes

Reps: Did the FBI set up meetings and then report on those meetings?

Horowitz: Yes

Reps: Was this after they knew the Dossier was false?

Horowitz: Yes


It’s easy to see why media is spinning instead of reporting.



Reps: How do you spell spying

Horowitz: F-I-S-A

Dems: Did you find any evidence of the FBI announcing that it was going to do something out of political bias?

Horowitz: No...

Dems: I rest my case, no issues whatsoever. Case dismissed.


HA HA HA HA HA HA

That is EXACTLY how it’s been happening, over and over again.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/1...ok-even-worse/
kurt68 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-12-2019, 01:07 PM   #40
kck
Ten Point
 
kck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: La Grange, TX
Hunt In: Fayette, Colorado and Maverick County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
Because he makes money off it.. Duh! That cat was let out of the bag long ago.
I wasnít aware of that but I am now informed.
kck is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-12-2019, 04:32 PM   #41
100%TtId
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Default

Gaetz just busted Nadler's chops. Asked to enter into the record a New York Times article from 2016 that described Fat Jerry's lobbying to be put in charge of the dem's campaign to impeach Trump. When Nadler objected, one of the Repubs said "that's a mic drop moment, Matt".

You won't see that on CNN tonite.
100%TtId is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-15-2019, 06:30 PM   #42
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

A Narcissist by definition!!! Still in denial even after he is busted..
He needs to be locked up..

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...u6CZnly5UOERRS
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-16-2019, 11:19 AM   #43
SabreKiller
Ten Point
 
SabreKiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kerrville, Texas
Hunt In: Terrell and Val Verde County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
A Narcissist by definition!!! Still in denial even after he is busted..
He needs to be locked up..

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...u6CZnly5UOERRS
And for a long time.
SabreKiller is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com