In the stand bow holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the stand bow holder

I know that from time to time people show theirs so I thought I'd show this thing I put together in about 1 min.
    Also the first hunt with a compound bow in I think 10years.

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk

Nice hands free set up. I Have seen people hook it onto the loop before; reckon this keeps it in place better.

Comment

I think the 2 hooks keeps it from trying to slide back and forth when you move around

Comment

Hang ours on a screw in hook

Comment

That's 2 more things I would probably mess up trying to get ready and drawn if given an opportunity. I have mine in my lap or hang on a tree hook.

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
            That's 2 more things I would probably mess up trying to get ready and drawn if given an opportunity. I have mine in my lap or hang on a tree hook.
            Ditto!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tree hook. And ground blinds I use the bowjax

Comment

Ok...maybe it will help someone who actually needs a simple solution

Comment

You can buy the jointed swing arms that screw into your tree. Cheap, easy to install, and they work very well. Or you can make your own. I made some a few years back for some friends on her. In fact Bayou Boy still has his I believe and still uses it.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    Ok...maybe it will help someone who actually needs a simple solution
                    I thought it was quite clever for a temporary/simple solution.

Comment

that does fix a huge problem!

Comment

It is a good solution for stands where there is no place for a hanger. For example I have a tripod where the seat is among nothing but spindly limbs so my lap is the only option. It slipped off once and when I lunged to grab it I almost followed it to the ground. I now clip the string to a beltloop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          It is a good solution for stands where there is no place for a hanger. For example I have a tripod where the seat is among nothing but spindly limbs so my lap is the only option. It slipped off once and when I lunged to grab it I almost followed it to the ground. I now clip the string to a beltloop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Your thread was the inspiration. My best 2 stands have no other option than to hold it. With this thing I can lean against the big limb on my back and cross my legs to get comfortable.

Comment

Working...
                          X