Need opinions....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
    Since you don’t reload 6.5 SAUM over the PRC. I’m sure someone with more knowledge between the 2 could chime in.
    6.5 PRC would be the better option of the two if you don’t handload. PRC has MUCH better factory support, and considerably cheaper than the few producing 6.5 SAUM factory amp as well. You give up a few FPS with the PRC though.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
      6.5 PRC would be the better option of the two if you don’t handload. PRC has MUCH better factory support, and considerably cheaper than the few producing 6.5 SAUM factory amp as well. You give up a few FPS with the PRC though.
      Sorry I meant if you don’t reload PRC is the way to go. You can get Prime ammo in 6.5 SAUM I just ordered 2 boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
        My personal favorite is the Barnes TTSX, but I also use the 130 Accubond in my PRC and the 130 Swift Scirocco in my 6.5 Swede. I got sold on the Accubond using the 140 gr. in my 7/08. Everything was DRT.

Have you noticed if the scirocco bullets foul your barrel quicker than accubonds or other guilded metal jackets?

Comment

Originally posted by droptine8850 View Post
          Have you noticed if the scirocco bullets foul your barrel quicker than accubonds or other guilded metal jackets?

I shoot Sciroccos in my 22-250 Ackley and haven’t noticed any additional fouling with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
            My personal favorite is the Barnes TTSX, but I also use the 130 Accubond in my PRC and the 130 Swift Scirocco in my 6.5 Swede. I got sold on the Accubond using the 140 gr. in my 7/08. Everything was DRT.
            I have also been a fan of Barnes either tipped or not. I used them in my 243 and killed about 1/2 dozen deer and countless hogs with them and no issues. Would turn a shoulder into shrapnel and mush behind that.

Comment

Working...
            X