Favorite predator hunting accessories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite predator hunting accessories?

As the title says... what are your favorite predator hunting accessories?

Not what is your favorite call or gun. But things besides the call, for example, dad and I use a t-post stepper that comes in handy a LOT.

Thanks!

A pard that can shoot whilst I call.

Comment

Little tripod to put the call on to get it up out the grass. Portable backpack seat.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
        Little tripod to put the call on to get it up out the grass. Portable backpack seat.
        ^^^ this plus a Caldwell fieldpod

Comment

A good tripod or thermal lol

Comment

A monopod,electronic call, turkey huntin vest,extra bullets,extra batteries, hand calls and a small bag to carry some of that stuff in. I travel light.

I hunt alone a bunch so the less stuff I have to carry in means less stuff I have to carry out if I need to carry a coyote back too.

I used to have a thin nylon rope in my call bag too. Might still be in there. I don't really like dragging coyotes very far. They get stickers and junk in their fur and get hung up on stuff.
            Last edited by okrattler; 11-28-2019, 11:40 PM.

Comment

I’ve been thinking about a tripod to get the call up off the ground. Or just a stake to stick down in the ground.

Currently we run most of the typical predator hunting gear- (foxpro, swagger, have a tenzing chair)

Just curious if there was anything else you guys used that maybe we haven’t thought of.

Comment

When I had places to call I’d keep it simple.

Rifle, ammo, chair, shooting sticks, electronic and mouth call, and a turkey feather on a stick.

Comment

Working...
                X