No announcement yet.

Trump Signs Animal Cruelty Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO, that's chicken ****. I don't like 'em any more than anybody else and I kill every one that I possibly can that allows me the opportunity, but they're just doing what pigs do. Anything that needs to be killed deserves to be killed quickly....except child molesters.[/QUOTE]

I agree . Wanna kill em, kill em. Making them suffer on purpose, that's a mental issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
      I am sorry but if you are crushing, burning, impaling, hurting animals for fun. You have deeper issues and maybe the Feds do need to have your number.

If that is what you do for fun you are already screwed up for life.

There is something wrong with someone who tortures for fun. Be it animal, or human.
      Serious?

You do realize a guy could try and shoot what he thinks is a feral cat with his bow and if caught that would apply... I've known several guys who are not nut cases who have done this. And lots of young boys do stupid things like that all the time.

The law doesn't distinguish between satanic people burning pets on crosses from a boy screwing around.

And this is a bow hunting site. We all hurt animals for fun.. Geez. Sure we try to kill them but some even admit the gut shoot hogs on purpose.

You should understand there are many levels to every type crime. Take sex offender for example. That ranges from hard core rape to a 18 year old looking at **** not knowing the site has a couple 17yo girls on it. FEDs do not care..they get booked the same.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        If this had any realistic probability to it then there would be concern for the average pet cruelty violator. However it's a felony to lie on a firearm purchase application and that is never followed up on by the feds so I'd say odds are slim your scenario comes up except in some high profile cases.

Gary
        If local LEO pops you for lying on a firearm purchase then they would be obligated to turn the records over to the FEDs and they probably would.

Point is local LEO has to turn over certain reports to FEDs and I'd wager animal cruelty is one of those now.

We will have to wait and see.. This probably won't happen any time soon but it will be a slow snowball affect. And we all know it will only go down hill from here.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Serious?
          You seriously didn't read the law, didja?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Serious?

You do realize a guy could try and shoot what he thinks is a feral cat with his bow and if caught that would apply... I've known several guys who are not nut cases who have done this. And lots of young boys do stupid things like that all the time.

The law doesn't distinguish between satanic people burning pets on crosses from a boy screwing around.

And this is a bow hunting site. We all hurt animals for fun.. Geez. Sure we try to kill them but some even admit the gut shoot hogs on purpose.

You should understand there are many levels to every type crime. Take sex offender for example. That ranges from hard core rape to a 18 year old looking at **** not knowing the site has a couple 17yo girls on it. FEDs do not care..they get booked the same.
            This is not about hunting. It is not about killing a feral cat. It is about freaks. Nut cases. People that get their jollys on the cruelty to animals. No not PETA definition.

Search the web for crush videos. You will be a changed man. Warning some things cant be unseen.

For example : https://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...os-6833505.php

Comment

I haven’t read the law. And to be honest, I probably won’t read it. But what happens when someone sees my dog in his kennel when it’s 25 degrees outside and decides to turn me in for animal cruelty?

Comment

I cant find anywhere in the law which agency will administer this law, who enforces it?

Comment

Some guy with badge and gun is gonna come visit you! How many guys with a badge and gun are out there just waiting for that very opportunity! That's the problem with laws like this and the people that make them. People that don't know and don't care think that everybody should treat their dogs like purse poodles. This is only a pinpoint example, it covers every aspect of every law passed the last 40 yrs!

Comment

Did I miss who it going to enforce the law.

Federal Bureau of Animal Control?

Comment

Maybe we'll all get lucky like they did in California, just deputize the humane society so they don't put an undue burden on the LE agencies in place!

Comment

As stated earlier, it’s a Pandora’s Box and will be a lesson in unintended consequences. But the government is good at taking baby steps when it comes to overreach. Little at a time while everyone is busy watching a dancing bear or bit$$&)( on a bowhunting forum. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                          As stated earlier, it’s a Pandora’s Box and will be a lesson in unintended consequences.
                          Can tell the future, can ya?
                          Since the law is so specific, narrow, and focused on the sick fetish of animal crush videos, and at less than a page in length I'm sure you've read it, what is just one potential unintended consequence that is going to come of all these federal agents with nothing to do who are sitting around and waiting for new laws to persecute innocent Americans with?

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post

Since the law is so specific, narrow, and focused on the sick fetish of animal crush videos, and at less than a page in length I'm sure you've read it, what is just one potential unintended consequence that is going to come of all these federal agents with nothing to do who are sitting around and waiting for new laws to persecute innocent Americans with?

Ok.
                            If it’s unintended how could I possibly know an unintended consequence when it’s so new?I can’t tell the future, but I can read history. C’mon man. Time tells all.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post

I guess you agreed with my last part since you edited it out.

Comment

slippery slope...

Comment

Working...
                                X