Dang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang

How many Bloomberg commericals do I have to see a day? Watching the news this morning and I swear I've seen the same commercial at least 5 or 6 times in past hour and half.

Ugh!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
    How many Bloomberg commericals do I have to see a day? Watching the news this morning and I swear I've seen the same commercial at least 5 or 6 times in past hour and half.

Ugh!

Well I hope he spends all of his money on them. I'm not sure when he will realize that he doesn't stand a chance against Trump.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
      Well I hope he spends all of his money on them. I'm not sure when he will realize that he doesn't stand a chance against Trump.

News said he already spent 3 million on ads and 25 million on ad campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post

IMO it's not about him winning it's about him smearing Trump for the other Dem's running. He knows he can't win.

Comment

Is this just his way of by-passing any campaign finance rules???

Comment

He knows he can't win. What he is trying to do is swing votes to the democrats, who ever they are and away from Honey Badger Trump.
            This crap is definitely getting old and boring.

Them big blue cats are starting to turn it on up under the bird roosts and it's time for some winter catching and line breaking.

Comment

Why cant he win? I read he committed 25 mil to an ad campaign for Dems/Anti Trump stuff. Now that he has declared himself a candidate he will be spending a lot more on his own campaign in the way of ads.

Comment

No more big gulps.....lol[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

sure, he could possibly win because he is just a big bull s#!TT$@ as the rest of the dems...he just has more money.

anyone with half of a brain will see through his B.S. … he talks a good line of s#!t but it is inoperable in the USA.

Comment

I just spent 30 minutes or so clicking through my YouTube feed. About 1/3 of them started with a Bloomberg for prez ad. We better get used to this for a few months - the guy is worth $54 billion. He could **** away Trump’s entire net worth every month for a year without blinking

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                      I just spent 30 minutes or so clicking through my YouTube feed. About 1/3 of them started with a Bloomberg for prez ad. We better get used to this for a few months - the guy is worth $54 billion. He could **** away Trump’s entire net worth every month for a year without blinking
                      so your saying he will be in a soup line after the 2020 election?

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                        so your saying he will be in a soup line after the 2020 election?
                        We can only hope!!!

Comment

Isn’t there laws against the amount of money spent, by the individual themselves, on campaigns?
                          Isn’t that a big reason for campaign fundraising?

Comment

Isn't he the guy that tried to tax the New Yorkers to death for soda's over a certain size because he knew what was best for them? This will be entertaining.

Comment

Texas State News network talked about those this morning. They said he's spend $34M on ads across the country, far more than anyone else. In fact the second highest ad spender is Tom Sayer and he's only spent $1M. The analyst said the Bloomberg commercials will not work. In fact, it will alienate people. So let him spend all of his money.

I don't have tv so no big deal to me. Plus, Bloomberg is like most others - he wants to control everything and everyone. Look at what he did in NYC.

Comment

Working...
                              X