• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
    What did he say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote " you can't fix stupid"

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
      Biden himself threatening to withhold aid if the prosecutor was not fired is not enough evidence for you?

There will never be enough evidence for you.
      Great then they are both guilty!!! Thanks for your admittance!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
        Wow. That’s uh, really something.

I’m going to take a moment and try to figure out what the hell I admitted too.

Comment

I honestly, as an American, can’t understand how anyone...”American”...can be anti trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He’s from Austin.[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What's Trump guilty of? In case you haven't been watching the hearings, NOT ONE SINGLE WITNESS has stated they have proof, or know for a fact, Trump did QPQ. They'll all said either:
              it's my opinion
              I feel like
              I presumed
              I assumed
              what I thought was
              Then when questioned further, EVERY single witness said they have no proof, know for a fact or have first hand knowledge of Trump & QPQ.

So, since you must know something NOBODY else knows, what is Trump guilty of?

** (insert the dodge & redirect response here) **

Comment

Ooff!

Comment

Enjoy Thanksgiving with your family....tell T-fan we said hello.

Comment

This is the biggest waste of tax money.

Comment

Originally posted by LaTex Hunter View Post
                      This is the biggest waste of tax money.
                      Yeah it is and the democrats are really good at it.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                        What's Trump guilty of? In case you haven't been watching the hearings, NOT ONE SINGLE WITNESS has stated they have proof, or know for a fact, Trump did QPQ. They'll all said either:
                        it's my opinion
                        I feel like
                        I presumed
                        I assumed
                        what I thought was
                        Then when questioned further, EVERY single witness said they have no proof, know for a fact or have first hand knowledge of Trump & QPQ.

So, since you must know something NOBODY else knows, what is Trump guilty of?

** (insert the dodge & redirect response here) **
                        One must keep in mind that even if they get someone to swear they heard Trump do QPQ it would be highly likely they are lying... That's still wouldn't be proof IMO.. But they can't even get that far LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          One must keep in mind that even if they get someone to swear they heard Trump do QPQ it would be highly likely they are lying... That's still wouldn't be proof IMO.. But they can't even get that far LOL
                          I heard Trump say the other day he wants to take this straight to trial.

He KNOWS he did nothing wrong and he KNOWS his lawyers would destroy all the Libs and he KNOWS he could subpoena all kinds of people to testify under oath and make heads roll. The Dems will not allow this to go any further than it has.

Comment

He KNOWS he did nothing wrong and he KNOWS his lawyers would destroy all the Libs and he KNOWS he could subpoena all kinds of people to testify under oath and make heads roll. The Dems will not allow this to go any further than it has.
                            True! They won't risk a hurd of their own going to jail for perjury. Or worse.

But then again they haven't proven to be the brightest bulbs on the Xmas tree.

Comment

I pray for the dems to impeach him; God it will be great when it hits the senate.

Comment

Judging by the size of yesterdays rally in Florida and the following stats....he's on winning off ALL of this impeachment/collusion crap

Comment

Working...
                                X