Banded deer #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    Was that doe on Public land or private land?
    Definitely high fence public land

Comment

She's not Grand Champion material but I'll give you first in showmanship!

Comment

Nothing to report. If she was from breeder operation she has to have tattoo in ear (recently added option for RFID implant) otherwise may have been a dmp fawn that was tagged but not required to tattoo or a local ranch research project.

Comment

straight venison vs beef in the venison vs pork in venison

stock panels vs barbwire for feed pens

Feed pens vs no feed pens

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
            Definitely high fence public land

Must be a jumper and have good jumping genetics then. That is unless someone cut a hole in the fence and she slipped out. That would make her a "slipper".

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              Must be a jumper and have good jumping genetics then. That is unless someone cut a hole in the fence and she slipped out. That would make her a "slipper".
              Good thing he skimmed the slipper then.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                Hey Shane when you gutted her. Was there a fetus in there

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                Something jumped out. It reminded me of sigourney weaver in aliens. Mega fawn lives and had BIG TEETH

No way that doe could have nursed such a creature. I hoping it will feed on pork

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I know a few guys that raise deer and are very good at what they do, With that being said they cant give certain does away. They feed feed feed protein and everything else and they always drop doe's . There feed bill goes out the roof and no horns or breeder buck equals no money really, So I have been told that they have trouble giving them away sometimes even. So maybe someone had the same scenario , or maybe she is just a escape artist . Never heard of TPWD or anyone tagging deer and releasing them now like they do for waterfowl.

Comment

Check her other ear. If it has tattooed numbers - it is probably a TTT deer. Usually wild deer transported from another ranch.

I'm not sure if deer from breeder pens have to have the ear tattoo...

Comment

Hook. Line. Trolling motor. Anchor. Net. Gaff. Sinker.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                        Hook. Line. Trolling motor. Anchor. Net. Gaff. Sinker.

You said it!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          Something jumped out. It reminded me of sigourney weaver in aliens. Mega fawn lives and had BIG TEETH

No way that doe could have nursed such a creature. I hoping it will feed on pork

Did that fawn inside it have a ear tag from a cow on it too? Asking for a friend.

Reckon that little dawg in the picture was cold, does them grass burrs get up on that sweater real bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                            Did that fawn inside it have a ear tag from a cow on it too? Asking for a friend.

Reckon that little dawg in the picture was cold, does them grass burrs get up on that sweater real bad.
                            Not alot of burs up here. We do have those weeds that have the big brown deals on em

Mighty midget only weighs like 13 pounds. Fights like 150 and tracks pretty good. One of the best dogs I've had. More loyal than any.

Bayed 3 pigs up to 150 lbs by herself

Comment

Ttt

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Them boys run a long ways with that hook... ol reel was screaming

Comment

Working...
                                X