Muscle Car Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trophydoehunter View Post
    Dang I’ve been on here for years and this is the first I’ve seen of this? I must be blind. Definitely some really nice rides y’all have! Here’s my MONEY PIT.

90 model Camero steel roof and quarters with a 540 bbc just over 900 hp. This is how me and my grandfather spend countless hours of bonding time so that makes it all worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can't just post track pics like that and not give us some 1320 numbers!

Comment

yeah, that's some pretty spiffy muscle right there!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trophydoehunter View Post
        Dang I’ve been on here for years and this is the first I’ve seen of this? I must be blind. Definitely some really nice rides y’all have! Here’s my MONEY PIT.

90 model Camero steel roof and quarters with a 540 bbc just over 900 hp. This is how me and my grandfather spend countless hours of bonding time so that makes it all worth it!

Great looking car....

Comment

Originally posted by Henry View Post
          Yes sirree Bob!!! I'd love to have this one.

Comment

Not a hot rod, but when I bought one like it '65 for $100 I thought it was. Waxed every 283 Chevy w/power glide I ever was challenged by.

Comment

The LS swap is finally coming together for my '96 K1500...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6924.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	24593306

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6925.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	24593307

Comment

Man this thread might get expensive for me. I’ve got a ‘69 Mustang fastback in the shed right now. Had her fixed up and running when a dummy ran a red light and hit me bending the frame. It’s stripped down and ready to get redone, but life has got in the way and it’s been sitting there for over five years now. I’ve got big plans when it comes time to get her back on the road. Mustang 2 frame job, pulling the stock 302 for a stroker engine, paint.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                  Man this thread might get expensive for me. I’ve got a ‘69 Mustang fastback in the shed right now. Had her fixed up and running when a dummy ran a red light and hit me bending the frame. It’s stripped down and ready to get redone, but life has got in the way and it’s been sitting there for over five years now. I’ve got big plans when it comes time to get her back on the road. Mustang 2 frame job, pulling the stock 302 for a stroker engine, paint.
                  I just read the law.
                  It clearly states, and i quote:
                  "..If it sits longer than 4 years you must give it to the first person born the year before its listed manufactured date that says "mustang fastback".

MUSTANG FASTBACK.

Ill pm a shipping address.

If youd like to read the law, give me a minute to set up the wiki page.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    I just read the law.
                    It clearly states, and i quote:
                    "..If it sits longer than 4 years you must give it to the first person born the year before its listed manufactured date that says "mustang fastback".

MUSTANG FASTBACK.

Ill pm a shipping address.

If youd like to read the law, give me a minute to set up the wiki page.

Ha! Please forgive me if I look into this law for a bit before I send anything.

Funny story, after it was wrecked i had it parked at my uncles house for a while until I could make some room for it. I can’t tell you how many notes/phone calls and face to face offers I got from his FedEx guy while it was sitting on the trailer in pieces. He’s still got the same guy that comes by from time to time and he always asks about it!

Comment

Love your 67 Starvin. 2nd gen Nova's are where it's at!

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                        You can't just post track pics like that and not give us some 1320 numbers!

Thanks for the compliments guys! I really appreciate it!! Tbh I’ve never ran 1/4 mile in the car it should run around 8.30-40 in the 1/4 I’ve been 5.30 at 125 in the 1/8th mile.

Comment

My 2017 GT Premium and the Mods have began.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Acquired a new part for my 64 nova 6.0 build

88mm with billet wheel

Comment

This is my friends car, he has owned it since we were in high school a few years back
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X