New Archery shop in Kerrville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Archery shop in Kerrville

Double L Ranch and feed now is selling bows and archery equipment in addition to hunting items. They have a full time bow doctor on site tune your bow or sell you a new one. Stop on in and kick a few tires. Full stocked archery shop. Even have crossbows
    These guys are for real and it is great having a proshop close by for accessories.
    Give them a look. They are on Junction Hwy between Ingram and Kerrville.
    Last edited by Tony Pic; 09-13-2019, 04:47 PM.

Thanks good info

Comment

Tony, I get their newsletter. I think you are mistaken. It’s the Ingram store. They have a Kerrville location on the loop.

For a small shop, they have a wealth of knowledge and quite an assortment of supplies for all types of archery including crossbows.

Friendly staff. Stop in and visit one of our own TBHers behind the counter

Comment

Thanks Herbie...yes it is the Ingram store.

Comment

Hello everyone!!

Its true, we have a shop at 3225 Junction Hwy in Ingram, Texas. We really appreciate everyone's support. It has been an amazing month with a lot happening and we are excited to keep expanding as we get into 2020. We carry Hoyt, Bowtech, Double Bull, Spot Hogg, Bee Stinger, Easton, Gold Tip, Rage, Slick Trick, Muzzy, Redneck Blinds, IQ sights, Ripcord, Bushnell, Moultrie, and sooooo much more.

I personally cannot thank you all enough for the support. Be blessed and shoot straight!!

(thank you Herbie for the complement, I never stop learning and always try and improve)
          (Thank you Tony for the bump and the post)
          Last edited by stick_string; 10-02-2019, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Great feed store too. And the one in Kerrville is real close to Kerr Schreiner Park. We got Jacoby corn there last year.

Comment

Working...
            X