Draw Hunt Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draw Hunt Poll

I’ve been selected with my solo application and with a group of 3 and 4 applications several times. What are your experiences with the odds. Do y’all have better luck with a group or solo.

No luck with either haha never been drawn

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
      No luck with either haha never been drawn
      I’ve only been drawn maybe 8 times in probably 26 yrs. lol. Hey but it’s always fun and always an adventure.

Comment

6 years never drawn

Comment

I've been drawn 2 times in 8 years, once was with a buddy and we both had 2 points and once with my son, both had 1. I couldn't make the dates work for either one.

Comment

Never drawn but just started applying last year so that is a small sample size. I applied for a ton of hunts this year for my son and I since we don't have anywhere else to hunt this year. Hopefully we get lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Phorizt View Post
              Never drawn but just started applying last year so that is a small sample size. I applied for a ton of hunts this year for my son and I since we don't have anywhere else to hunt this year. Hopefully we get lucky.
              Pm coming

Comment

6 years over 50.00 worth of hunts a year sometimes more.. Only been drawn once. And that was the swamp of Aransas NWR.

Comment

I have never been drawn so I can't add to your data.
                  I have had as few as 2, and as many as 4 names on my application. Had 7 preference points in most categories when I applied this year.

Side question: Are the specified bag limits allowed per hunter, or per group?

In other words, can each hunter take a legal buck on a "1 buck" hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                    I have never been drawn so I can't add to your data.
                    I have had as few as 2, and as many as 4 names on my application. Had 7 preference points in most categories when I applied this year.

Side question: Are the specified bag limits allowed per hunter, or per group?

In other words, can each hunter take a legal buck on a "1 buck" hunt?
                    Each Hunter can take stated bag limit is my experience

Comment

Thanks, that was always the way I read it.

Good luck everybody.

Comment

Have never gotten drawn as a group but have had a few on solo apps. However, I know several people that are the opposite of that and have had much better success with group apps.

Comment

have not been drawn yet. 5 points in most categories

Comment

3 years of applying, not drawn for anything yet. This year I put in with a buddy for a few hunts so it averaged us down to 2 points for most categories, but I'm feeling lucky.

Y'all think the results will be posted today?

Comment

I've been drawn for 28 hunts in 19 years of applying.

Comment

Working...
                              X