Siesta Key, FL - Where to stay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Siesta Key, FL - Where to stay?

Any recommendations on where to stay and what to do in Siesta Key, FL?

Any golf course recommendations for a beginner?

Thanks in advance.

We rented a house for a week there last summer. It is definitely a beautiful beach and the water is amazing. No recommendations on golf but there is lots to do. We mostly hung out at the beach and went parasailing.
    Attached Files

Comment

Man that looks awesome - thanks. I can't wait.

Comment

ttt any other suggestions?

Comment

We rented a house two years ago and hung out at the beach. A bunch of people were there during peak hours of the day. Very nice just too many people for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
            ttt any other suggestions?
            Make sure to take your bongos so you can sit in the drum circle.
            Take some Ben Gay to put on your upper lip so you can't smell the hippies.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
              Make sure to take your bongos so you can sit in the drum circle.
              Take some Ben Gay to put on your upper lip so you can't smell the hippies.

https://youtu.be/I1mDqM1hLJc
              I will just stick to the water around sun set lol.

Comment

We stayed at Turtle Beach (could have been Tutle Bay)....don't do what we did.

Comment

we just got back and stayed in a condo in Midnight Cove 2 which backed up to a canal and across the street from the beach. The water and area were awesome. I am ready to go back already.

Comment

stay in Long Boat key for about a week each summer. haven't gotten to play any of the courses yet but heard they are all magnificent. beaches are great down there too. I recommend hitting the chart house for a nice dinner, also the Dry Dock Waterfront grill has one of the best Sea Bass I have ever eaten. If you are looking for more of a decent drinking spot theres also a place called salty dog near Lido Key
                    Last edited by TxSon1836; 08-16-2019, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
                      stay in Long Boat key for about a week each summer. haven't gotten to play any of the courses yet but heard they are all magnificent. beaches are great down there too. I recommend hitting the chart house for a nice dinner, also the Dry Dock Waterfront grill has one of the best Sea Bass I have ever eaten. If you are looking for more of a decent drinking spot theres also a place called salty dog near Lido Key
                      Great advice friend, thank you.

Comment

Salty dog is great and relaxing, chart house is good also. Another really good and one of my favorites is Owen’s Fish Camp. Columbias is good if you want something different. All of them are really good food. Ill be there next week also. Flying in Sunday.

Comment

Ttt for any last minute suggestions. Hopefully booking it tonight. Again, hoping to find a place to stay. Tons of great suggestions on places to eat and things to do. Thanks everyone.

Comment

Just checked in to The Capri at Siesta... Small quaint place with 10 rooms. Very impressed so far! On to the Salty Dog!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X