No announcement yet.

Best Mattress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following. We are looking for a new king also. So far Casper and Purple look the best to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucksaw View Post
      In for replies.

Im convinced there is not one that can hold up to a guy my size for more than a year without sagging. Hoping someone has a decent suggestion.
      I feel your pain brother, literally! 6’2” 260lbs and our mattresses don’t last! BS test they come measure for warrantee replacement ain’t worth a flip either.. In for reviews

Comment

Bought a Purple a few months ago. I think it was a 2 or 3, but it has been great so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
          We just bought a Purple a few weeks ago. A number 4 I believe and it is awesome! Went from being to hot to needing an extra blanket. Happy so far.
          Originally posted by M Williams View Post
          i second this!! we got the number 3 and sleeps way cool!!!
          Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
          We bought a purple mattress but man that sucker sleeps hot. I wish we hadn't gone with a memory foam. Our old pillow top was much cooler.
          Well does it sleep cool or hot? Lol

We just bought the purple 3 and it should be here next week..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mongo45 View Post
            I feel your pain brother, literally! 6’2” 260lbs and our mattresses don’t last! BS test they come measure for warrantee replacement ain’t worth a flip either.. In for reviews

I'm 6'3" and about 240 or so... our water bed has lasted 40 years... Only replaced the mattress bladder twice (on the third one now)... Never had a rupture or leak... water is ALWAYS level!

Comment

I bought a Nectar few months ago. Liked it more than the purple. So far im really happy with it.

Comment

This...liked it so much, I bought one for spare bedroom and one for RV.

Comment

Originally posted by DJames View Post
                  We've been happy with our Tempur-Pedic

Same here . Got the cool breeze series .

Comment

We tried several at ashleys when we were shopping for new stuff for our new house.

We settled on the serta icomfort hybrid pillow top. We both sleep very hot and when we tried this one, it felt cold. We love it. We also bought the pillows and that is honestly the best part. They are cold and do not get hot.

I sink mattress too but I found that if i scoot towards the middle every now and then I am good. I dont sleep in the same spot 2 nights in a row.

Comment

No sleep number love? I'm a big guy and sagging beds make my bed hurt. We're in the market for a mattress too and I'm looking at the Sleep Number beds because they should never sag.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DJames View Post
                        We've been happy with our Tempur-Pedic
                        This.

Comment

I'm a fan of the sleep number.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                            are all purples memory foam?

I said we bought a Purple mattress, I was mistaken we actually have a Leesa mattress

Comment

I bought the Purple and didn't like it, and got my money back. It was too hard, but I like a soft pillow top feel. Bought the Wink Soft and love it!!

Comment

I have a split king sleep number adjustable bed and love it. I am considering switching the air mattresses for ones that heat and cool. I have had 3 spine surgeries and having shoulder surgery in 3 weeks so the adjustable part is a life saver.

Comment

Working...
                                X