What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
    Just picked up a Man O' War 20 cigar mega sampler last night. I pretty much got it for a steal. Can't wait to fire a few of them up!

Awesome!

Comment

I am reworking the small solar system on my shop this morning. Nothing big or fancy but it does the job. Anyway, I digress...I am going with an Epi this morning to get things kicked off right.

Comment

Enjoying a Perdomo Reserve Champagne Noir at Diamond Crown Cigar Lounge.Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1408223469463.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	24322518

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
          They also look ... Beat up
          Hope you stopped your buddy before he wasted his money. Those are some of the worst fakes I've ever seen.

I enjoyed a nice La Palima Mr Sam. It's a great smoke and made my honey do list get done in no time.

Comment

A CiFuente's compliments of Michael (thanks again!) my roommate is also enjoying his first cigar on the deck of our new house this evening. One of my favorite Fincks Muestras for him

Comment

Any recommendations on cigars that we can not purchase in the US? Gonna be in Antigua in Oct, plan on trying a couple varieties that we can't purchase here. I heard Cohibas are extremely overrated but I'm sure I'll have one just to say I did. Any other sticks I should look for?

Comment

On the patio with 2 of the roommates. Two AF Double Chateau Fuente's, for me and my roommate, and the other one is enjoying a RP Olde World Reserve Corona wrapper. It's a good day

Comment

Hooligan, Partagas Series D no. 4 is the only Cuban ive had, and was very very impressive. Waiting on a box to get here

Comment

[ATTACH]643936[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                      Any recommendations on cigars that we can not purchase in the US? Gonna be in Antigua in Oct, plan on trying a couple varieties that we can't purchase here. I heard Cohibas are extremely overrated but I'm sure I'll have one just to say I did. Any other sticks I should look for?

To be honest, it is going to be hard to find a real CC in Antigua. If you want the true CC experience I would stay away from Monti's and Cohiba's but that is just me. The 2013 Partagas Serie D No4 (all box codes) are awesome right out of the box! If you are ever in my area let me know and we will enjoy a few...

Comment

Enjoyed one of these for the first time last night. It was darn good! Extremely heavy smoke though. I had a full belly and it still got to me!

Comment

Just watered the garden and am now relaxing on the deck with a Trinidad and glass of iced water before I get ready for work...have a great one guys!

Comment

I had a Cain F last night and I gotta say, not one of my favorites. I ended up with 4 of them in my box and they all need to go, so I don't discriminate!

Comment

Momma is gone tonight which means it's the pup and I to fend for ourselves (bonus is I get to go to work late tomorrow) got some yard bird on the grill and this stick I picked up after talking to the guys at Michael's Tobacco in Keller. I love that shop and they're full of info which is great for a newby like me. Went in for a couple of my regulars and was talked into this "KFC". It's Kentucky Fire Cured. It definitely has a unique flavor. If you like BBQ and peat heavy scotch then I recommend it.

Comment

Tonight is garage night with the guys.

Here is what is on the menu:

Rocky Patel - Edge Sumatra
                                CAO - Flathead (never tried one before)
                                Asylum - 2012 (never had one of these either)

Comment

Working...
                                X