thoughts on combo box blinds higher end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am retooling new ranch operation and need to pick up about 4-5 combo box blinds. Looking at Ranch King, Texas Wildlife monster 5x7, and Boss right now. I am not interested in atascosa or rednecks although I have had them and redneck gives great service. Just not interested in them. I would like real life experience with them or others I may not be aware of. Thanks for your help

wow maybe this topic was wore out

Comment

Mitch Kirvoman is all I'm going to say.

Comment

I own 2 Boss blinds. The 1st one is a rifle/bow combo blind. It has been awesome!!! The second one I bought for my dad as he is getting older in age and he loves it. The second one is just a rifle blind. Both 5x7. The owner of Boss Blinds is Austin and I believe he is a member on here. Or he was a while back. He is a great guy and super to work with if any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Give Big Country Blinds a look...just got mine up this weekend and am very happy with it.

Comment

The Big Chingon Blind is made of rodent-proof construction and the deer stand tower comes with a ladder and handrail. Buy now from All Seasons Feeders!

This will probably be the next one I buy.

I have one by them already and it’s worth every penny.

Mine is the 5x5 octagon on a 5 foot stand.

Whichever one you get I prefer the slide windows vs flip up, stairs vs ladder, insulated vs non.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love my Ranchking. Easy to put up, although I wouldn't call it light by any stretch. Very comfy and very quiet. Never seen the first creature inside it.

Comment

We have the big chingon which is great, but I’m pretty sure they don’t make the combo anymore.

I still like the Ranch King combo I bought years ago (maybe 8 years old?). It’s still like new.

We also have a few of the wildlife supply combo blinds out of Brady, with the hexagon front. They are nice, but dealing with them and their broken promises on delivery and completion is pretty frustrating.

But hands down, not even close.... more animals die out of our Stump blind than the rest combined.

Comment

I’m a ranch king is all we hunt now. We have 5 total and a quad pod.

Comment

You need to check out the 5’ x 7’ Octagon blind from Texas Hunter Products. We just introduced them to the market and we are very happy with the customer reaction. We had a lot of people tell us at the TTHA show, they went through every blind and the Texas Hunter Wrangler was the best on the market.

Give me a call tomorrow at 800-969-3337 and I’ll walk you through the blind and the great features packed into it.

All-weather deer hunting blinds designed for your comfort. From tower blinds to ground blinds, Texas Hunter Products hunting blinds and stands improve any hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      You need to check out the 5’ x 7’ Octagon blind from Texas Hunter Products. We just introduced them to the market and we are very happy with the customer reaction. We had a lot of people tell us at the TTHA show, they went through every blind and the Texas Hunter Wrangler was the best on the market.

Give me a call tomorrow at 800-969-3337 and I’ll walk you through the blind and the great features packed into it.

https://www.texashunterproducts.com/hunting-blinds/
                      I see a lot about that blind that I really like!

We probably need to add one next year to the lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                        I see a lot about that blind that I really like!

We probably need to add one next year to the lineup.

There’s a lot to like. The fit and finish on these blinds is awesome and you are getting a lot of blind for the money. When we told people the price at TTHA, we got a lot of “that’s it?”

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          There’s a lot to like. The fit and finish on these blinds is awesome and you are getting a lot of blind for the money. When we told people the price at TTHA, we got a lot of “that’s it?”
                          It’s definitely priced right.

The last ones we ordered with 4’ towers accidentally were built with six foot towers....and now I actually think that may be the perfect height for our area.

Comment

I have spent many hours hunting out of a blind like this one. Very well built, super insulated, windows slide open and close quietly with magnetic strips that hold windows open. Durable and a big door for entry. Fits two men easy with rifle or bow. Never seen critters get into it either... EXCEPT snails. Stands are close to Guadalupe River.
                            Downside is these stands are expensive, but the years and success you will get out of them will help you understand where that money went.
                            Made in Texas.

Comment

I have the asf big chingon and love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X