Used diesel truck market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used diesel truck market

Who thinks it will go down when fuel prices get high?? It’s crazy how high they’re right now. 17’+ with 80-100k miles and they are still asking 45-50k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They aren't just asking that they are getting it! Just sold 06 lbz with 240k for 18k and only posted it for a total of 4hrs

Comment

Who knows man!! I’ve got a 17 F250 with 70k miles that I could sell for a ridiculous amount right now. If I wasn’t in the middle of building a house it would be gone and I’d be in a 2021. I bet they even out soon though. Diesel prices are already climbing.

Comment

I’m wanting to upgrade from my 2011 f350 but prices are crazy right now. 181k on my current truck.

Comment

I’m fixing to jump on the bandwagon and sell my 2005 Ram 3500 before market slows. Can’t believe what folks are paying.

Comment

I was offered $35k 2 weeks ago for my 2000 F250 7.3 while getting it inspected.
            It has less than 80k miles on it, but dang it’s 20 years old!

No, I ain’t selling it ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Rutersville View Post

Prolly more than it cost new.

Comment

Got an 11 F350 longbed FX4. 163k on it. Any idea what that would bring with current market ... wasn’t planning on selling but if someone wants to way over pay I’d listen to them.

Comment

should of sold it, everything is going to tank mid to late summer.

Comment

Thats crazy!!!

I've got a 2002 7.3 i'm about to get rid of. 280 k and rough paint but pretty solid truck. Wonder whats its worth these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                      should of sold it, everything is going to tank mid to late summer.

I hope you’re right. I can hold off that long.

Comment

I really do not understand the price on used diesels.

Comment

That is more than I paid for a new in 2000 F350 CC 4x4 XLT 7.3 6speed with dealer installed Ranch Hand full replacement frond bumper and rear bumper

Comment

My Pappy would have said, "that is where two fools met"

Comment

Dang my 2014 should be worth 60k then.

Comment

Working...
                              X