Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Oklahoma Dream In The Making! Owl Creek Ranch! It Could Be Yours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Oklahoma Dream In The Making! Owl Creek Ranch! It Could Be Yours!

With the Big Sandy Ranch project closing out shortly, it was only natural to find a new project to develop for another dreamer! With that said, I would like to introduce the Owl Creek Ranch! Owl Creek is a 160 acre parcel only 157 miles away from downtown Dallas! It sits in the northern portion of Atoka County Oklahoma and is only 12 miles from both the towns of Coalgate and Kiowa, which are both more than capable of handling all of your resupply needs! For more options, the towns of Atoka and McAlester are only 30 miles away!

Like Coal Creek and Big Sandy this property is located in one of Oklahoma’s most renowned big deer areas! A little bit of research will show that Atoka County holds its own when it comes to overall state rankings year after year and sits only 2.5 hours from downtown Dallas! Everything about this properties layout and topography screams seclusion and solitude, yet only 10 minutes to town! This property, like the two previous projects, is being developed with the hunter in mind! Once completed, Owl Creek will be able to be maintained with a compact, 28-38 hp, tractor with the proper implements. Cameras are already set and I will update with pictures as soon as I have time to check them!

The upgrades, features, and improvements that will set Big Sandy apart from the listed and more expensive raw land ranches include:
    • All debris and junk removed from the property.
    • Road maintenance and tree trimming.
    • Road system gives you access to the entire property.
    • Road system gives you access to primary stand locations for different winds.
    • 2 Separate Gated entrances.
    • Brand new 30X50X12 shop with 2 personnel doors, 2 overhead doors, and a 15X50 overhang to keep your camper out of the elements. Slab will be 3500 PSI concrete with fiber mesh and 3/8 inch re-bar. Colors can be chosen by the new owner with an executed contract.
    • Water service at the shop.
    • 30 amp or 50 amp plug for the camper near the covered portion of the shop.
    • Power outlets and lights inside of the shop.
    • Food plots made and reclaimed from overgrowth.
    • Skinning rack.
    • Stands and feeders. (Available for purchase separately.)
    • Perimeter Fencing with dead end county road access.
    • 12 miles from both Coalgate and Kiowa Oklahoma.
    • TBH list price is $2343.75 an acre or $375,000.00
    • Any inquiries can be sent to me via post, PM or the phone number on my avatar.

For those of you who are truly interested I urge you not to wait until the completion of the projects! Coal Creek was under contract before we started the big ticket items!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Darton; 11-18-2019, 11:30 AM.

Subbed, I love these threads.

Comment

In for the show

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
        With the Big Sandy Ranch project closing out shortly, it was only natural to find a new project to develop for another dreamer! With that said, I would like to introduce the Owl Creek Ranch! Owl Creek is a 160 acre parcel only 157 miles away from downtown Dallas! It sits in the northern portion of Atoka County Oklahoma and is only 12 miles from both the towns of Coalgate and Kiowa, which are both more than capable of handling all of your resupply needs! For more options, the towns of Atoka and McAlester are only 30 miles away!

Like Coal Creek and Big Sandy this property is located in one of Oklahoma’s most renowned big deer areas! A little bit of research will show that Atoka County holds its own when it comes to overall state rankings year after year and sits only 2.5 hours from downtown Dallas! Everything about this properties layout and topography screams seclusion and solitude, yet only 10 minutes to town! This property, like the two previous projects, is being developed with the hunter in mind! Once completed, Owl Creek will be able to be maintained with a compact, 28-38 hp, tractor with the proper implements. Cameras are already set and I will update with pictures as soon as I have time to check them!

The upgrades, features, and improvements that will set Big Sandy apart from the listed and more expensive raw land ranches include:
        • All debris and junk removed from the property.
        • Road maintenance and tree trimming.
        • Road system gives you access to the entire property.
        • Road system gives you access to primary stand locations for different winds.
        • 2 Separate Gated entrances.
        • Brand new 30X50X12 shop with 2 personnel doors, 2 overhead doors, and a 15X50 overhang to keep your camper out of the elements. Slab will be 3500 PSI concrete with fiber mesh and 3/8 inch re-bar. Colors can be chosen by the new owner with an executed contract.
        • Water service at the shop.
        • 30 amp or 50 amp plug for the camper near the covered portion of the shop.
        • Power outlets and lights inside of the shop.
        • Food plots made and reclaimed from overgrowth.
        • Skinning rack.
        • Stands and feeders. (Available for purchase separately.)
        • Perimeter Fencing with dead end county road access.
        • 12 miles from both Coalgate and Kiowa Oklahoma.
        • TBH list price is $2343.75 an acre or $375,000.00
        • Any inquiries can be sent to me via post, PM or the phone number on my avatar.

For those of you who are truly interested I urge you not to wait until the completion of the projects! Coal Creek was under contract before we started the big ticket items!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck with it. If anybody needs funding when the time comes, I am ready to help them out!

Comment

man i wish

Comment

Looking good

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                Good luck with it. If anybody needs funding when the time comes, I am ready to help them out!
                Enjoyed working with you on that last transaction Codie! Everyone wondering what the world of lending is offering right now? Just give Codie a call We recently helped a fellow TBH'er realize his land owner dream and would be more than happy to do the same for you

Comment

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome. I will be following along

Comment

Working on a logo for this ranch. Here is an option I've been working on.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Following

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I am digging the logo! Excellent work
                          Attached Files

Comment

Couple of proposed anchor stand locations that will also double as outstanding food plots
                            Attached Files

Comment

Man, I love South Texas. With that said, I drove through this area on my way to and back from Missouri and WOW how beautiful it was. I am taking the wife to Brokenbow for Christmas and new years and I hope she loves the area too. Keep up the good work Darton and one day I hope we can make a deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X