No announcement yet.

May 15, 2010(Long Read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, another year in the books. Life is good. The person I used to be has faded away. I bring this up every year on my sobriety date, so that maybe it can reach somebody, but also so that I can remember what a mess I was. I look back at my former self and can hardly believe I lived like this. I thank God every single day. I have a great family and friends who support me. Anyone who didn't is long gone. My life has gotten infinitely better.

Comment

Awesome brother!! HUGE Congrats to you on your sobriety. What a huge life event for you. I wish you the very best.

Comment

Happy anniversary!!

Comment

Keep on Keepin on. What a blessing.

Comment

So awesome man, huge congrats!

Comment

Comment

Happy anniversary to you!
                that demon still lurks in the shadows and our prayers for you to remain vigilant and strong in the Lord.

Comment

Congrats on another year. It is a pleasure to know you and glad to see you winning the battle. We need to get with Chris sometime and go do some hog hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by easeup View Post
                    Happy anniversary to you!

that demon still lurks in the shadows and our prayers for you to remain vigilant and strong in the Lord.

Amen to that. Thanks

Comment

Congrats on your continued success. Just keep on keeping on!!!

Comment

Congratulations to you. My own Father had to do the same thing.

Comment

Thank you so much for your testimony. It has been an inspiration to me and I hope to many others as well. May God richly bless you and yours...

Comment

Darn awesome read this morning! Thanks for sharing and glad you were able to make the change brother!

Comment

Thats awesome man and congrats. It takes a very strong person to admit when they need to change then go and do it.

Comment

Big thumbs up. Happy for you and your family!

Comment

Working...
                                X