Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    What crypto? Its going to be a bit different depending.

Do you have your wallet on the Nano S setup already?
    XRP, yes nano s is set up already and ready to receive. Just really
    Nervous to do it for the first time. I will be transferring about 5k coins and just want to make sure I do it right the first time!!

Comment

Man oh man, all this hype reminds me of early 2018. I watched 90% of my value evaporate. I held on this whole time, even bought more when it was low. I'm setting pretty good now, but all these people just getting in and jumping on these joke coins might watch for the bear when he comes calling.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
        Man oh man, all this hype reminds me of early 2018. I watched 90% of my value evaporate. I held on this whole time, even bought more when it was low. I'm setting pretty good now, but all these people just getting in and jumping on these joke coins might watch for the bear when he comes calling.
        Same here. I had put about $6k in and it dropped to $2k or less. I left it all in and ignored for the most part. Now I am up to + $20k.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
          Anyone have a good video that would show (in detail) how to move cyrpto from Uphold to Nano S? It's prolly not that complicated but I've got a ton of money riding on this and dont want to F it up and send someone an early Christmas gift!
          Anyone?

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So Voyager is paying interest on certain coins, from 1% to 9% on the few I've looked at, even the stable coin USDC has a 9% monthly interest rate as long as you keep $100 in it. Can someone tell me why this wouldn't be better than my savings account at my bank?

I realize there will be a small fee to transfer to USD and withdraw but it would be more than worth it...unless I'm missing something, which is totally possible.

Comment

I have no idea what I’m doing but it seems to be working. Got into Doge a few weeks ago and open my first crypto account.

Jumped into ETC around $80 and a day or two later sold at $146. Turned around and dumped it all in doge at $.52 to go with my other doge I bought a few weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  Look back only 8 pages (to 2019 posts) like post 6627. FOMO is here now. I've been wrong before but the pattern has always been once true FOMO comes in that's the top. Once things go quiet it's safer to buy.

Yes, I understand things "could" be different this time for a couple of reasons. But one shouldn't trade/invest based on greed a FOMO. Trade off patterns that have always worked in the past.

Have fun. And FTR I still have some LTC in case I'm wrong. Sold all other crypto.
                  Be careful, if this is the start of the big unwind it will last a long time. All crypto will go much lower than we think just like the last unwind.

Once everyone gives up again in 1-2 years will be the time to stat buying back in IMO.

Comment

So I opened up a coinbase account. Everything good except linking to my bank account. After I got through the procedures it says, "sorry but names don't match??" Anyone else have this problem and if so, I do you fix it?

Comment

the end of Crypto as we know it is coming soon. The fact that the hackers are getting paid in crypto so the funds cannot be traced has doomed it. Every government will be all for regulation as everyone is subject to having their infrastructure shut down by these nerds. Stand by.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                        the end of Crypto as we know it is coming soon. The fact that the hackers are getting paid in crypto so the funds cannot be traced has doomed it. Every government will be all for regulation as everyone is subject to having their infrastructure shut down by these nerds. Stand by.
                        May 21st is the SEC/Ripple Hearing, My Xrp folk are predicting major crashes soon and likely before the 21st, they were right about it making it to 1.50 and staying around it until the lawsuit is finished

XRP and among several other crypto currencies will be the standard, their will be nothing else because of the description of the situation you just mentioned, its a major corrupt system that truly can't be un done unless massive regulations happen, which the trend is heading that way

XRP has the best security blockchain system on the planet when it comes to crypto and its security applications

the meme coins will fall first then bitcoin then everything

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post

Any idea how much cash is used to buy drugs and fund terrorists? A ... lot...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                            Any idea how much cash is used to buy drugs and fund terrorists? A ... lot...
                            cannot argue that point.

Comment

Overnight BITCOIN falls below $40,000............

Comment

waking up to check account....please tell me im still sleeping

Comment

Working...
                                X