Without TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without TBH

I think if it was not for reading TBH every night I may go insane. Past couple months I have barely read any posts, just because did not have time. Now been staying at home I have plenty of time I have to kill. Even though mostly virus post it burns an hour or so of time and relives stress of being stuck at home.

I love me some TBH but I may just be the opposite. Some of these conspiracy theory and contagious disease/economy expert threads are driving me insane...

Comment

TBH has been a great source of therapy for me since 2012.
      Many great threads from prayer request, hunting questions, which bow to buy, lease information, how to cook everything from beans to brisket.
      I don’t always agree with some of the opinions on this site but that’s what makes it what it is, Great!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        I love me some TBH but I may just be the opposite. Some of these conspiracy theory and contagious disease/economy expert threads are driving me insane...
        Same. Somehow, Cletus is suddenly an Global Economist that dabbles in Viral Pathology. Last week he was confused by how magnets work, but these times have revealed all the answers to him and we are truly screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Amen. I’m hoping they will run out of topics real soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            Same. Somehow, Cletus is suddenly an Global Economist that dabbles in Viral Pathology. Last week he was confused by how magnets work, but these times have revealed all the answers to him and we are truly screwed.

By "Cletus", you could insert any of about 100-500 TBH handles in there. "Cletus" was used in a general way.

Comment

I have to agree with Curt and Smart. Some of these guys really know how to beat the dog **** out of a subject.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

Hahahaha......to the current events forum! All of them!

Comment

wish the mayor and mods would put a stop to some..

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                    I have to agree with Curt and Smart.

I'm gonna shoot straight with you Colton....You keep agreeing with me and Smart and you're likely to never be wrong again. That's a tough burden for a man to carry and you need to be prepared.

Comment

Yup.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

How the Heck do magnets know to pull on iron and not copper? Never could figure that one out but copper heals lots of illness and scrap copper prices are down. Might be a really good investment.

Comment

Between the conspiracy theorists, the know it alls, the smart alecks, and the holier than thoughs, never a dull moment on the green screen

Comment

Without TBH laying in bed at night scrolling through the classifieds just wouldn’t be the same !

Comment

I dont watch t.v.

Or do facebook and/or whatever else is tweetered.

I get ALL my news from TBH !

Comment

Working...
                              X