So, with current State of Affairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, with current State of Affairs

Do you believe this time next year we will all be bowhunting and not gun hunting?

And I should say, this is not really a serious question, but a thoughtful one
    Last edited by DFWPI; 01-23-2021, 06:29 PM.

Nope

Comment

Nah, you just gotta fill out all the new paperwork, get that bad boy registered, never carry more than 5 rnds of ammo, and your good to go brah.
      Barrels 30" and under are form 4 .
      Should be exciting watching these idiots start proposing laws to make sure we are safe

Comment

I just betcha things will be different and ammo will still be hard (or impossible) to purchase.

Comment

As long as you have a shotgun you are good either way.
          You know those shotguns are so much less lethal than the “assault rifles”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We won't be doing any hunting before it's all over.

They already banned dog racing in Florida(took effect on January 1, 2021) because it's inhumane.

They are coming for hunting and fishing("the blood sports") too.

They already made cruelty to animals a felony in a lot of places.

Comment

I’m sure I’ll be killin something

Comment

Whiskey,
                Beer
                Deer......regardless of any new regs

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  I’m sure I’ll be killin something

If I could quote twice is would haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Biden will talk about some gun regulations in order to make some in his base happy. That’s a trend among recent Dem presidents. However, very little new gun regulations will actually take place. If any at all. Gun rights advocates need to be paying attention, but everybody needs to chill. We’ll be just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
                      Biden will talk about some gun regulations in order to make some in his base happy. That’s a trend among recent Dem presidents. However, very little new gun regulations will actually take place. If any at all. Gun rights advocates need to be paying attention, but everybody needs to chill. We’ll be just fine.

^^this

Comment

Relative in Kyrgyzstan can only on shotguns, have to go thru psychological evaluation, background by police, have rules on how gun is to be stored and last but not least can come into your home at anytime to check compliance.

Comment

You have more faith in congress than i do.

Comment

I much prefer to bow hunt, but I do love my guns. ( used to any way, before they were lost)

Comment

Ah, I think it’s going to be way worse then that, even at its best. They are going to try and make sure they at least get the ar, ak, ( assault weapons) and high capacity mags from us. ALL semi autos are their goal. They are going to at least make it very expensive to own and enjoy such things.

Comment

Working...
                              X