A New Aggie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A New Aggie

Our son, Shane Hill II, moves into the dorms tomorrow at TAMU. He’ll be in Walton Hall. He’s excited. I’m excited. Mom has cried 3-4x’s. If you have a kid there, I’d love to get him a head start with like minded young men and women. He’s on all social platforms and his cell is 512-705-4599 for texts, etc. Good luck to all the new #AGGIES and college freshman!

I lived in Walton in 99-00. Man that was hot and miserable back then with no AC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to your son! No help with Walton as I was in the Corp, but I'm proud of him already. What will he be studying?
      Gig 'Em from Fightin Texas Aggie Class of 2009

Comment

My son, Austin Lichtenstein, moved in to Neeley last Saturday. Lives on the second floor and is a good kid. He is a Business Major in Mays Business School. Will pass him your sons info. Congrats Mom and Dad!!!

Comment

Congrats. We moved our daughter into Rudder Hall on Tuesday.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

���� He will love it. My son just graduated in May(unfortunately no real graduation)

Comment

Congrats. Great University for great young people. My FIL played basketball there and I played against them in football. So I've kinda got a hate/love thing. Nevertheless, gig'em.

Comment

Congrats and Gig ‘Em from the class of ‘74.

Comment

My inlaws love taking kids out to dinner all the time. They are down there right now. We are all Aggies. FIL sits on the vet school admission committee. They are very active down there. MIL is an Aggie. Wife and I are Aggies. Not a better place for that young man. I hope he enjoys it.

Comment

Congrats! Walton has definitely improved in the last few years! Good luck to him. I was in the corps as well. Tell him stay away from the Dixie chicken being that close lol many of study nights lost due to that place.

Petroleum Engineer Class of 17

Comment

Congrats to all of yall. My son is starting his last semester this fall and will graduate with a COSI degree in December. Seems like last month we were dropping him off for his freshman year. It goes by fast man, yall enjoy the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by futureagg View Post
                          Tell him stay away from the Dixie chicken being that close lol many of study nights lost due to that place.

Blaspheme! Wouldn't have been the same without that minor in poultry science I got at the Chicken.

Congrats to your son! Gig Em!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to Shane!

Comment

Congrats to your son and gigem

Comment

Working...
                              X