Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol

Originally posted by hogmauler View Post
    my sister in law had a small dolphin on her butt when i married my wife. Dang thangs a whale now!
    bingo!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
        I have an appointment Saturday to get my exwifes name laser removed from my arm. It probably going to take 6 or 7 more treatments until its completely gone. Hard pass on spouse tats.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
        People please read!!!

And learn from his younger mistakes

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
          Better hope you never find yourself in jail. She won't be with you.
          I knew this was gonna get good any time some one says some about Stamps.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
            People please read!!!

And learn from his younger mistakes
            The only mistake I see is he used a name, and it only became a mistake because he got divorced.
            No one said it had to be your spouses name, or picture.
            Plenty of other options.

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
              Classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                Good one sasqy!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                  That was a long time ago and if you had read my response to the last guy that made a similar comment, you would know that my financial situation right now versus 2 years ago at that particular time are night and day different. Again, you don't know me at all or my ability to pay for things. By the way, that was the first time I had ever stayed in a hospital in 42 years and paid cash for the bill... You take care of your family and I'll take care of mine. Man you have some nerve.

Sorry for the thread derail OP. I won't respond to this jackwagon again on your thread. My apologies.

I wouldn’t worry about him (or the other one who chimes in that 3/4 of TBH has blocked) That was a **** statement he made. 2 years can change everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                    I agree with you. I'm actually more surprised by the anti-marriage undertones than anything else but here lately many TBHers have not acting consistent with who I thought they were.

Geez. That’s no joke...

Comment

Everyone needs to keep their pantyhose or base layers on.

PW needs to take care of himself, especially for his family's sake - I think everyone agrees here. Get a relationship with your doctor and see him/her regularly to make certain that you are as healthy as you can be - period.

Nothing wrong with tattoos and especially tattoos with meaning. I too have had life experiences that had they turned out not as fortunate then I am sure I may have a tattoo or more myself.

I don't think there are a majority of anti-marriage tones here but more of realist tones. It takes two. Everyone hasn't been blessed with their forever partner and that real stinks. It really sucks. I am truly happy for those who have and I hope it lasts forever.

I for one, and hope everyone else too, doesn't look for acceptance from others in their decisions but instead is confident in themselves for their choices. Look for relationships/friendships that uplift you and in which you lift up others. Everyone needs help or encouragement sometime or another.

Sorry OP that I don't have a pic to share but maybe sometime in the future...

Comment

Me too.

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                        Im surprised it isn't as popular as I thought would be. I was expecting to have a lot of positive responses....quite the opposite.
                        The Lone wolf "*** hat" comment.The first one,and the second one;way outta line,if you ask me.I'd wanna talk about it too,if I was you..Now.Tat's are like Harley's,to me.They look better on other folks.I love em both,but probably won't get either one..If I was ever gonna get a tattoo,it'd have something to do with my wife..If **** went south,and her name was on my arm..I wouldn't give 2 ***** about it..Would I lazer it off? Nope...Heck,your memories would **** you off more than your ink on your arm..That quarter million $ check would make me a WHOLE lot more angry! The tat?? Who gives a ****..
                        For the record,I have health insurance,and haven't used it in 19yrs..(once in 28yrs)It's a ripoff.If I'd cut mine off,if I could..

Comment

We don’t have tattoos or judge people who do.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                            The Lone wolf "*** hat" comment.The first one,and the second one;way outta line,if you ask me.I'd wanna talk about it too,if I was you..Now.Tat's are like Harley's,to me.They look better on other folks.I love em both,but probably won't get either one..If I was ever gonna get a tattoo,it'd have something to do with my wife..If **** went south,and her name was on my arm..I wouldn't give 2 ***** about it..Would I lazer it off? Nope...Heck,your memories would **** you off more than your ink on your arm..That quarter million $ check would make me a WHOLE lot more angry! The tat?? Who gives a ****..
                            For the record,I have health insurance,and haven't used it in 19yrs..(once in 28yrs)It's a ripoff.If I'd cut mine off,if I could..
                            I don't know, I just asked for pics.

Comment

You can tell right away the way some people run their mouth, that they have never been hit in it. Some ppl on here are out of line

Comment

Tim Allen ---

tattoos = "Is like, Hey Honey, I love you so much I'm gonna go key the side of my car!"

thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X