Sheeple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My least favorite threads are pace drama spilling over into other forums

Im learning that my least favorite threads are anything in pace. Sorry for the drama. Its for sure high school cheerleader-ish

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Perhaps I have been a little too surly.
      I personally enjoy your surleyness sir

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

He was a wide receiver at Texas.
        They also make great do-nuts!

Comment

I personally enjoy your surleyness sir

I personally believe he oughta invoke old Texas rule and beat the H*ll out of any yuppie that calls him a liar.....

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            Perhaps I have been a little too surly.

I might call you a mutton monger but never Shirley.

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
              Dude doesn’t want people to know his age. I don’t blame him as an old guy is going to immediately disregard everything he says if he’s younger than him. As for the Dominion thing I’ll let y’all fight over that as I don’t have any dog in that race. A proven liar is a little harsh man.

He put his info on a looking for a job thread, he didnt want it known, he shouldnt have posted it. He is a proven liar, he lied about his age while calling someone else a liar. There are, I believe, people with ways to see who PM'd him. Which is whay he's calling a legit member a liar. I didnt even read the rest of your post. Yall go listen to charles manson and blame it all on whoever.

I’ll say this and I’m done. I’m pretty sure Burnadell doesn’t need you fighting his fights for him. I been on here long enough to know that he typically does just fine on his own. And secondly I’m glad to see you’re on the good side. Just mouthy is all. Charles Manson.....really? Carry on.[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  It’s one of those terms that’s thrown around so much it’s kinda lost it’s meaning. There are people who are easily led and can’t think for themselves on both ends of the idealogical spectrum. Some are led by the MSM, some by websites and talk show hosts. What those who could be defined as sheeple have in common is a lack of critical thinking skills, intellectual curiosity and a good BS detector. It’s comfortable in that idealogical bubble where everyone knows that those who disagree are evil at worst but at least naive/stupid. The biased half-truths and downright lies from the MSM is more than matched by the same from the fringes of the right. Both know there are millions who will gobble it right down without skepticism because it fits their worldview and it feels good to believe it. “Thinking for yourself” means much more than just disagreeing with liberal media
                  Quite true and very well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                    Bingo! All beta males.
                    Depends on what they are “ identifying as” that day...

Comment

Thx Jerp! A lack of looking in the mirror and taking stock.
                      Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                      Can a sheeple be someone that works both sides of the fence? Just asking?
                      Lol! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Seen some dumb stuff on TBH lately. Not necessarily the original post but the dumb A** responses. Some of y’all act like a bunch of dang kids fighting. One thing about this country is difference of opinion. As for dogging a guy on a brand new thread...that other thread will be over 10,000 posts strong by the time things are said and done. Some of us are actually interested in what’s going on over there. If you don’t agree with the main guys posting over there just don’t click on it.

Sheeple in my eyes is someone who will go on a thread that doesn’t pertain to their thinking yet will post on it arguing everything because they watch the local news and can’t think for themselves. All while thinking the people on that thread following along are sheeple even though the posters are actually researching everything all day every day.

We all should relax a little more. TBH is hella stressed out lately. And this is where I come to clear my head. [emoji1303]

You said "if I dont agree with the main guy posting over there, dont open the thread" correct? But here you are.
                        Im here to relax as well and get your point. Im not gonna relax while a PROVEN liar accuses Burnadell of lying. There are ways to prove whos lying. Ya boy lied about his age and his knowledge of all things Dominion. Yall mad at the guy that called it out instead of the guy that lied to ya face. At least twice.

There have been 20-30 people calling out that guy on the other thread over the past 3 months. Most were run off. I agree with what you're saying. It's just sad that it took a well known guy being slammed before anyone woke up.
                        A lot of people do not like JJ and Texansfan for whatever reason but they called him out with facts many times. No one took up for them.

Comment

No one took up for them.

I wont either. One voted for roger staubach. The other ones probably just as bad.

Comment

No one took up for them.

I wont either. One voted for roger staubach. The other ones probably just as bad.

The point is you can't negate an opinion just because someone doesn't hold your core beliefs. Do you blindly disagree with everything an atheist says? Or a Christian is you're atheist?

Comment

Clearly understand what you're saying. I think for myself and them 2 boys have earned respect for coming on this site and standing by their principles. I dont like their principles or them. But yes, its always hard to be the only fly in the buttermilk, as they say.

Comment

Did someone get whacked?

Comment

Working...
                                X