No announcement yet.

Out of State Residents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real homegrown Texans raised by Texans with Texas Morals and a Texas State of Mind are quickly disappearing. Common Courtesy is no longer common. The time when a man's word was better than gold and a handshake closed a deal are pretty much gone.

Comment

If these folks move to Dallas, Houston, Austin or San Antonio its probably already just as liberal as the place they left.

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
        I am in Temple, and we are seeing A LOT of out of state plates.
        You can thank the railroad for that. I have worked there for 10 years and you cant even put a number on the folks that have moved here from California, Arizona, Nebraska and other parts of the United States.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
          I am in Temple, and we are seeing A LOT of out of state plates.
          Yes sir. Almost all new folks in Morgan’s Point are from out of state and half those are from California. They ones I’ve met are still flying their Trump flags.

Comment

Originally posted by KX500 View Post
            As a resident of one of those Liberal dominated states (Illinois), I know many who have moved out of state, are looking to or just wish they could. They pretty much all see the problems caused by liberal ideas and I highly doubt any would vote to further them.

Illinois is a great example of a state that primarily votes (R) is you look at a county by county basis - but then you get to Cook county, which votes (D) and has enough population to cancel out the rest of the state.

So if your new neighbor is from IL but not from Chicago/Cook Co, they are probably OK and just of many fleeing the state. Of course being from Chicago/Cook Co doesn't mean you're not OK, but its not a good sign either!
            Yep. Same with WI. Crazy how Biden only got 17% of counties. And more votes than Barack. But I digress...

The problem is the Joe Rogans of the world, fleeing LA, and says he will not make Texas the same as LA. I promise you (As a huge JRE fan), that maybe not this election, or the next, but give it 6 years, he's voting for the same BS that ruined LA.

Comment

Im in Prosper, TX (a northern suburb of Dallas) I live in a new build neighborhood and basically, all the new homes plates are from Cali.

Comment

15th Gen Texan here living in Pearland and you would not believe how many Paki and African nationals there are moving here or just visiting family long enough to have babies that will grow up US citizens (Family member is in L&D). The invasion is on full blast. If Biden gets in they will be flying in by the plane load. I would take all the Mexicans happily (Love me some senoritas) before I took one plane load from the ME.

Comment

I unfortunately have to work frequently in southern California. The Mgr out there considers himself a conservative BUT when we got talking about politics, he’s a moderate liberal in my opinion. He’s been inundated with far left policies for so long he considers anything to the right of that to be conservative.

It’s like he is oblivious to how far left things have gotten out there. When our group goes out for dinner in a nice area and there are homeless folks everywhere, all the Cali folks act like they don’t even exist. They have forgotten what true conservative values and policies actually look like.

On a side note, I’ve met 3 couples in the last week at my church that were from California and Oregon. All of them left there specifically to get away from the craziness. With remote working, they could work anywhere and all were very excited to be living here now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Push 1 to hear this message in English.

Comment

It is not just Texas where they are moving to or purchasing property. We have a lot of people from other states, including Texas, moving here and buying up land, homes and existing ranches, thereby driving property prices skyward.

Some of them however, come here in the summer and then after spending one, maybe two winters, decide that was maybe not such a good plan and leave.

We don't like it but you are not going to stop it, no matter what state you happen to live in and call home.

Comment

Wish they'd stop flooding our great state!

Comment

Californians and people from Austin are flooding into Bastrop county in mass lately. There is a guy from Austin that bought a couple of houses in Smithville because he couldn't afford to live in Austin anymore. I saw he had Biden and all the other democrats signs in both of his yards. They just don't get it.

Comment

They are like parasites, once they kill off the host they find a new one to infect until the same thing happens. Its a revolving cycle that can only be stopped BY THE HOST. Unfortunately the stupid money that they will pay keeps locals selling, in turn starting the cycle again.

Comment

Like the locust plague destroying everything in their path!

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
                                It is not just Texas where they are moving to or purchasing property. We have a lot of people from other states, including Texas, moving here and buying up land, homes and existing ranches, thereby driving property prices skyward.

Some of them however, come here in the summer and then after spending one, maybe two winters, decide that was maybe not such a good plan and leave.

We don't like it but you are not going to stop it, no matter what state you happen to live in and call home.
                                Ah yes, lots of Texas plates in town here in Laramie during summer and construction season, Utah and Colorado also.
                                Luckily our weather just doesn't suit most and they pack up and leave come late fall. Nasty winters are good for something, keeps the less hearty from moving here permanently.

Comment

Working...
                                X