Hot Springs Arkansas weekend trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Springs Arkansas weekend trip

My wife and I decided on a spur of the moment trip to Hot springs....any must do’s or places to eat that y’all would recommend.

Let us know how it is! I have never been, but have considered going as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickslinger92 View Post
      Let us know how it is! I have never been, but have considered going as well.
      My wife has been a few times but the 1st for me. She’s adamant about us doing the bath house stuff...

Comment

Do a search, lots of info.

Comment

The bath houses are pretty cool. They have one that is a museum that is worth seeing. If you are in to breweries, there is one that is in one of the old bath houses. Also, the mountain tower has nice views to see.

Comment

there are some cool caverns in the area. Of course fish!!

Comment

Anybody have a guide that they would recommend for some striper fishing?

Comment

Make sure to have breakfast at the Pancake Shop, it’s on the main drag across the street from the Arlington Hotel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                  Make sure to have breakfast at the Pancake Shop, it’s on the main drag across the street from the Arlington Hotel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  We are staying at the Arlington 👍🏼 So the pancake shop is the first stop in the morning

Comment

Very disappointing. Just some bath houses. No cool hot springs. Just a pipe coming out of the ground with hot water coming out. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X