X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Need more banter. Thread sucks.

CFP poll is out. Lots of wth.

How is a one loss Oregon near the top 5 yet Auburn who beat them is way lower? BU gettin no respect and behind both. Who has Oregon beaten? Baylor has victories over ranked teams.

Horns in at 19. I like it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Baylor wins next 2 weeks they will be top 3. Just keep winning. Not easy but it’s all in front of them.

Texas is a 7 point dog and Baylor is 10 point dog.

Comment

Only with this stupid playoff selection BS can you win by 59 and drop a spot...and win by 5 against the team who hasn't beat anyone and climb a spot...

No worries....

Just win out baby.....

Bama will be in.... guarantee it

Comment

There’s lots of WTFs with the committees rankings this week... but 2 things really stand out to me as nonsense:

Georgia at 4? How does the committee excuse losing to a terrible Scar at home?

And Utah??? What in the hell do they see in Utah? They have ZERO ranked wins AND they’ve lost. I don’t get it?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          Only with this stupid playoff selection BS can you win by 59 and drop a spot...and win by 5 against the team who hasn't beat anyone and climb a spot...

No worries....

Just win out baby.....

Bama will be in.... guarantee it
          Pretty simple LSU is better than Ohio st. . And I wish y’all would be number one bc if Lsu wins out they will be number one and have to play Bama again bc they will get in as a 4 seed. I don’t want to play Bama again nor do I think it’s right to have to. Anyways RTWFT.

Comment

True, its a travesty it came to this...

So you are a struggling freshman....a friend cant loan you money and you pay it back...without the NCAA calling it a benefit....
            Whaaa whaaa whaaa , cry me a River

I’m willing to bet my both of my testicals that if Shea Patterson or another star Michigan player broke an NCAA rule by accepting improper funds, you would be the first person in line demanding they be suspended for at least 4 games.

Instead of admitting that Chase Young broke the rules and should be disciplined accordingly, you justify his actions claiming he’s a “struggling freshman” who just borrowed money from a friend. Then, because your denial is so obvious , you point the finger at Tua and his family assuming they were involved in shady deals to move from Hawaii to Alabama. What are you ... 10 years old ?

Quit crying buc-nuts as your boy got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. If you want any sympathy, PM me your address and I’ll mail you some Kleenex and baby wipes

Comment

Lots of football left to be played. It will work itself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                Yes there is...and it will!

The selection committee sets the rankings not only on what has been played but what will be played!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                  How is Georgia at 4 with a loss at home to 4-6 South Carolina, while bama lost to #1 by 5?

Texas at 19? Lol lost to unranked tcu and beat a 6-3 Kansas state for their best win, who beat miss state by a touch down, and are currently a 7 point under dog to Iowa state whose 5-4 lmao

Should be an interesting last few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Because...."We're Texas"!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

I’m gonna agree with James....

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    Whaaa whaaa whaaa , cry me a River

I’m willing to bet my both of my testicals that if Shea Patterson or another star Michigan player broke an NCAA rule by accepting improper funds, you would be the first person in line demanding they be suspended for at least 4 games.

Instead of admitting that Chase Young broke the rules and should be disciplined accordingly, you justify his actions claiming he’s a “struggling freshman” who just borrowed money from a friend. Then, because your denial is so obvious , you point the finger at Tua and his family assuming they were involved in shady deals to move from Hawaii to Alabama. What are you ... 10 years old ?

Quit crying buc-nuts as your boy got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. If you want any sympathy, PM me your address and I’ll mail you some Kleenex and baby wipes

...and Blake, in the same night. Look at us go![emoji23]

Easy on him boys, it ain’t his fault....he’s just a yankee..

Comment

ItI just screen shorted this post ...
                      It's gonna be fun throwing it back in your face in January .....

Some of you boys don't realize the thread from Micheal is about y'all.....
                      Perhaps you're the one that needs to grow up...

Mary was right....y'all create more drama then 10 year old school girls.....
                      That keyboard is your best friend...cuz you would never talk like that to a man's face
                      Last edited by MacDaddy67; 11-12-2019, 08:14 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Too many people get caught up in the reality tv that is the college football playoff weekly rankings. No one has yet to figure out there isn’t criteria at all. The job is to create talking points and anger just enough people to drive ratings. If you are a fan/alumni of a team don’t sweat it. They just have to keep winning.

Comment

That keyboard is your best friend...cuz you would never talk like that to a man's face
                          You just shorted on the screen? You are in here talking more than anyone. Don’t play the pity game.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                            You just shorted on the screen? You are in here talking more than anyone. Don’t play the pity game.
                            I'm talking about my team sir, and playoff selection
                            It's called trash talk.....
                            Never get personal....

Some of y'all are complete ******bags....

Comment

It would be funnier if you would have typed Screen Sharted instead of screen shorted.

Comment

Screenshot....

Happy ?

And Blake, do you really think I watch or care enough about Bama football to come up with that about Tua and his family.....I have read or heard those accusations multiple times from national media and news orgs....it's out there...
                                Bama is just better at hiding it...
                                Last edited by MacDaddy67; 11-12-2019, 08:26 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Working...
                                X