Good deer processor in North Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good deer processor in North Texas

Does anyone have a processor they use in North Texas? We usually process our own but would like to do breakfast sausage and some round steaks cut. Been looking on line but reviews are very spotty for what I have seen.

Cinnamon Creek Ranch does good work for processing. Can stop by the archery shop too. Both top notch

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
      Cinnamon Creek Ranch does good work for processing. Can stop by the archery shop too. Both top notch

This.

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
        Originally posted by Heath View Post
        This.
        X3

Comment

Kuby's Wildgame Processing

Comment

Hunters Choice in Sanger

Comment

Originally posted by D12 View Post
              Hunters Choice in Sanger
              This. Best breakfast sausage around. It's much further than my regular processor but will make the trip just for the breakfast sausage.. and they are fast!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hess Meats, Muenster.

Comment

I’m going to give hunters choice a try for my deer I got yesterday

Comment

Got to go with hunters choice.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. We will try hunters choice out. We live up in Denton so won't be a bad drive at all. do any of you guys that use them have a ballpark of the pricing?

Comment

Kubys if you want to drive to dallas or Hess if you are closer to Muenster. Both are quality processors.

Comment

Dans Smokehouse- Weatherford TX.

For the best beef jerky call Dan’s Smokehouse at (817) 599-0006. Over 2.7 million packages sold worldwide says why this is an artisan, gourmet beef jerky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just picked up a deer that was 174lbs on the hoof and cost me $306. Thought I got a good deal. Fast to. They do bulk grinds so hopefully that doesn’t hurt quality to much.

Comment

Originally posted by scott.str View Post
                              Just picked up a deer that was 174lbs on the hoof and cost me $306. Thought I got a good deal. Fast to. They do bulk grinds so hopefully that doesn’t hurt quality to much.
                              Price seems high unless you had a jerky and stuff like that made. If it was steaks and hamburger meat only it seems over priced.

Comment

Working...
                              X