Cooler knock offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post
    For what I use a cooler for it works just fine for me. I can fill it on Friday afternoon and go to the lease and still have ice in it when I get home on Sunday. Everyone wants or needs for something different.
    I understand....but an insulated roto cooler holds ice much, much longer than the cheap igloos. Thats a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post
      For what I use a cooler for it works just fine for me. I can fill it on Friday afternoon and go to the lease and still have ice in it when I get home on Sunday. Everyone wants or needs for something different.
      Yep. I just need to get the fake steal me sticker to put on my window so they'll be unpleasantly surprised when they see my cheapy! ....course then they'd prolly get the last laugh when they knocked out my back glass!lol

Hard to beat the roto's for ice storage but yeah, if your using em and erbody is fanning the lid getting stuff it starts to matter a lil less. Fill them big ones up and you better have help with ya!

Comment

That Red 20qt Grizzly on there for $170 is the exact cooler as the Ozark trail that I put on my boat. I got them on sail for $48. I guess anything looks like a deal when you try to compare it to a yeti.

Comment

Saw those on ali boba.com super cheap, in china I just don’t have the money to buy 10,000 coolers at one time. Maybe we could do a group buy

Comment

Better price than a yeti but still not cheap. I buy yeti because ive had good results with them. I dont see the value in the yeti soft coolers. I bought an ice creek welded soft cooler for 1/5 of the price and its great.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              No it doesn't!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Straight and to the point.

Comment

Rope handles are ghey!

Case and point!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Ghey cooler.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	24605719

Comment

Looks exactly like the Yukon coolers from Bucees, I mean EXACTLY like them.

Comment

I understand....but an insulated roto cooler holds ice much, much longer than the cheap igloos. Thats a fact.

I’m so proud of your growth TD.[emoji12][emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      I’m so proud of your growth TD.[emoji12][emoji41]
                      You too! The bungee cord folks aren't happy though!

Comment

I got me an Icehole.
                        Made in Texas 100% and the right price too. Holds ice all week in the back of the truck for sweet tea and keeps the ice lasting when game has to go inside and kept cold. Very durable. 1/3 the price of the top name coolers. Does the job just the same at a better price.

At ICEHOLE LLC, we believe in giving back to those who have made sacrifices for our safety and freedom. For that reason, a portion of every sale of an ICEHOLE cooler is donated to a non-profit organization to benefit our veterans, their families, and their survivors.

Icehole is proud to offer American-made, built-to-last-forever hard coolers, soft coolers, and a whole new line of drinkware made of stainless steel with a thick layer of powder coating color baked on to keep your Icehole looking fresh. Whatever you're drinking, be sure to keep it your Icehole.
                        Last edited by Tony Pic; 01-28-2020, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                          I got me an Icehole.
                          Made in Texas 100% and the right price too. Holds ice all week in the back of the truck for sweet tea and keeps the ice lasting when game has to go inside and kept cold. Very durable. 1/3 the price of the top name coolers. Does the job just the same at a better price.

At ICEHOLE LLC, we believe in giving back to those who have made sacrifices for our safety and freedom. For that reason, a portion of every sale of an ICEHOLE cooler is donated to a non-profit organization to benefit our veterans, their families, and their survivors.

https://iceholecoolers.com/
                          You got a discount code?

Comment

You too! The bungee cord folks aren't happy though!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

You get what you pay for. I got new Coleman and igloos last year and the hinges broke off already. I use them for meat coolers. I also have rtic yeti and a cabelas, they all are solid. I have my opinion on best roto since I can compare but my opinion may give some a redhole. Since talking about the best made cooler on here is more sacred than talking about a man. Again they all work and you get what you pay for. More mpg, the more you pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                                I got me an Icehole.

https://iceholecoolers.com/
                                I just went to that link and I am not seeing 1/3 the price but 349.99 for what I wan assume is a 65qt?

Do you have another link with the 1/3 price? Or can you buy it and I will give you 1/3 the price of a yeti of equal size once I pick it up from you and we can call it even?

Comment

Working...
                                X