• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Well F! Kelley gave it right back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello loss column! Way to screw up a good 9th inning comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
        Hello loss column! Way to screw up a good 9th inning comeback.
        Wow, I’m glad I fell asleep before the comeback and eventual meltdown by Shawn Kelley. So much for Kelley solidifying the closer role. At the end of the day....this is just what this team is this year. Not very **** good.

On the bright side..........albeit wasted, I guess it was another great outing by Minor. Also LeClerc had another lock down inning with 3 Ks. At what point do you throw him back in the mix of closer or at least more innings? He has only given up 1 run on 1 hit over his last 8 outings in the month of May.
        Last edited by RascalArms; 05-26-2019, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Say what you want about Hunter Pence but the guy enjoys playing baseball and he plays it the right way. Good hustle stretching a single into a double and his second rbi of the day. Solo dinger earlier. Good guys leading 3-1

Comment

Looks like Springs needs to be sent down. I’ve only seen him have 1 decent outing all year. Faces 4 batters and gives up 4 hits and can’t record a single out. Came on with a single runner on at first and a 5-1 lead. Now cut to 5-4!

Now tied up.

Comment

Add Dowdy to the weakness!! What a freaking meltdown JOKE! This bullpen absolutely SUX!
              Last edited by RascalArms; 05-26-2019, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Tie run on 3rd with one out. Come on Pence.

Comment

Tough loss

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                    Tough loss

Offense can’t outpace the sucky pitching all year. Last 2 games should have been in the win column.

Comment

Painful to watch.

Comment

Brutal game

Comment

Gerry Fraley passed away. GREAT baseball writer. Will be much missed.

Bulldog Lance Lynn tonight.

Comment

Watching Stros game. To me, Hamels is like Darvish, just don’t have the stomach for it

Comment

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                              Watching Stros game. To me, Hamels is like Darvish, just don’t have the stomach for it

Except Hamels has already won in the World Series... and the playoffs.

Watching the Astros posting in the Rangers threads....

Last edited by Smart; 05-27-2019, 04:04 PM.

Comment

LeClerc just gave up a bomb! So much for those lock down innings.

Comment

Working...
                                X