Anyone use Meopta Meopros?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone use Meopta Meopros?

Looking for some decent binos for archery mainly and going to get the 10x42. Anyone use the Meoptas? Been running zeiss terra Ed 10x42 and was considering trying something new without dropping a ton on them. Curious how they perform in low light situations and clarity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll sell those Zeiss Terra's as soon as you use the Meopta's any at all. A LOT better glass than the Zeiss Terra Line offers. Excellent binocs/scopes for low light conditions.

Comment

Yup. Ageee with Corp.

Comment

I’ve never looked through meoptas so that’s why I was asking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t know about Meoptas , but I recently bought two pair of Mavens and they are amazing. I bought my wife the b3 8x30 and myself the b2 9x45. Both pairs are some fine glass. I’m taking my 9x45s on an elk hunt in Sept.

Comment

Meopta is great

Comment

I don't know about their bino's but I bought a Meopta Meopro scope last year for my 300wm and it's amazing glass.

Comment

Had a pair for a couple years now and really like them.

Comment

I have a scope with the illuminated reticle been very happy.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the Euro HD (Cabela's rebrand of the meostar) 10x42 and really like them.

Of course I'm coming from Vortex Diamondback so they are noticeably higher quality image. Unfortunately I don't have any time behind Swaros or any of the other alphas to compare.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X