Whats the daily bag limit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the daily bag limit?

So far I have bagged 17 of these dam red wasps . They come to get a drink in the pool and I'm patently waiting while taking cover in the shade then when they lite on the water I snag and drownd them with the net. Its actually kinda fun. They seem to come in pairs or groups so it gets a little Western at times. Lol

Ah ha make that 18. Just got another before I could post.
    Attached Files

The limit is the same as wild pigs all you can get anyway you can get them.

Comment

Take it easy you gotta leave a few for seed

Comment

You didn't say drowned them . That's up there with gut shooting pig's

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol

Comment

Gods work sir!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep up the good work! Only a bazillion more to go!

Comment

A real sport would kill them with a switch.

Comment

Originally posted by lovetohunt View Post
                  The limit is the same as wild pigs all you can get anyway you can get them.
                  .... and with the same license requirement!

Comment

What would be cool is one of those bug-a-salt guns that had enough horse power to it to shoot them out of the air at like 3-4 feet.

Comment

I just ordered the larger bug assault gun, i was hoping it could handle a wasp. Oh well, always have flies.

Comment

Evening well spent, good tally on those flying devils. Keep watch out for them when YOU are in the pool, it could get Western up close.

Comment

We have been killing them like crazy out of our pool over the last 3 weeks. We prefer the let them land then swat them with some boards I cut. We do it as a competition. I have never seen as many wasps as we have this year.

Comment

Not sure what the daily bag limit is, but during my very, very younger days in Temple, we had 2 Sycamore trees in the front yard that they would swarm in during the summer. Fortunately for ammo, our neighbors had a China Berry tree loaded with new growth green, HARD China Berries. My record in one day, SERIOUSLY, with a sling shot was 42 wasps, BUT not many leaves were left on the Sycamores and not many of the ammo was left either!

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                              I just ordered the larger bug assault gun, i was hoping it could handle a wasp. Oh well, always have flies.
                              They suck, I bought the stronger powered one, and it would not kill a fly unless you were almost touching it with the barrel, and even then it wasn’t a clean kill. Just messed up wings most of the time. Forget trying to kill a bee. I sent it back and had to argue with them to get them to refund my money.

Comment

Working...
                              X