No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerry earned that 250m dollar boat, Dak has not earned what he is asking for, jmo.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
      Jerry earned that 250m dollar boat, Dak has not earned what he is asking for, jmo.
      He's earned a lot more than he's been payed, thus far though....unlike someone else we won't mention.

Comment

They signed Dalton to a 1 year deal.

Comment

Originally posted by STX_Shooter View Post
          They signed Dalton to a 1 year deal.
          great a new red head......

Comment

Boys signed dalton very nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully that sends a message to the Dak camp, Cowboys are not threatened as much if he holds out and misses games.

Comment

How much cap space do the cowboys have left? Can they sign dak to the money he is looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                  How much cap space do the cowboys have left? Can they sign dak to the money he is looking for?
                  If there is one thing Your Dallas Cowboys can do, it is create cap space. Cap space is not a concern. It may come at a price, future salary cap implications, but they can always make the space they need for today.

Comment

Andy Dalton he ain’t Brady but he can play if push comes to shove

Comment

signing Andy Dalton is a good move. He was never that great nor that bad but he has been around and is very coachable. Dak slips and all you starry eyed folks will want to see him come in. good move!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        He's earned a lot more than he's been payed, thus far though....unlike someone else we won't mention.
                        Hell Dak should give that other guy you talking about half of his salary, he is the ONLY reason Dak is in the position in the first place.

Comment

Regarding Cam Newton, I would rather have a healthy Cam Newton with a chip on his shoulder(from being released) than a healthy Dak Prescott.

Comment

All i will say is Dak better get his *** to all the practices cause if he can’t pass when he practices imagine how inaccurate he will be if he holds out....

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                              All i will say is Dak better get his *** to all the practices cause if he can’t pass when he practices imagine how inaccurate he will be if he holds out....
                              If he holds out he may come back to find a 2nd string roster spot waiting for him.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                                Regarding Cam Newton, I would rather have a healthy Cam Newton with a chip on his shoulder(from being released) than a healthy Dak Prescott.

I’d rather have you play QB than Cam Newton on the roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X