Just seen this in the news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    Ok, fried rice just hit my screen...…………...lol!!!!
    So you are the one buying up all the rice......

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Why if it’s free financing?

Sounds like a good deal for folks that don’t want a new vehicle every couple years.

You forgo a different incentive to take the 0% so you’re basically paying the interest up front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not driving a house payment around, prices are insane. I understand if you can claim as a business expense, etc. My days of new truck's are over, not financially sound for me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been looking hard at a Trail Boss over the last 45 days. If I can get the deal they are offering me with the 0% then I am going to purchase. In reality, I think the prices that have been offered in the last 3 weeks are off the table with the 0% financing.

Work is busy right now so it may be next week but I will do my research,,,,

Comment

Still talking about borrowing more money....

Amazing.

Comment

Who in the Willie Nelson hell finances a freakin vehicle for seven years? Regardless of interest rate? Buy what you can afford.,,that’s insane.

Comment

Originally posted by jonate98 View Post
                Who in the Willie Nelson hell finances a freakin vehicle for seven years? Regardless of interest rate? Buy what you can afford.,,that’s insane.

Almost everyone. That’s why trucks can sell for $70,000+ and people buy as many as the manufacturers can produce

Comment

I saw on a ford dealer website the other day you could go as long as 180 months haha. i thought wth the truck would be almost a classic by the time you paid it off

Comment

^^^^^^ this , unbelievable!

Comment

This may lead to my first GM vehicle purchase.

Comment

This is why half the country is going broke after 3 days of corona virus shut downs. It’s ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          I deaux excessively, my wife says it is embarrassing they way I negotiate on price. I tell her we can pay cash and I need to explore ALL the options on the table......or not on the table. Mercedes and Toyota had a blast with me 3 months ago as they were struggling to wrap up the year on a high note...….LOL!
                          Sounds like you enjoy haggling as much as me.

I am working on a new car right now. Dealer has come off almost 4k already, and I haven't even stepped into the dealership. That on top of MFG 7k off. I expect a little bit more off, and don't need the car, so I look forward to walking out if they won't come down. My goal is at least 20% below sticker on a 1 of 500 car.

Comment

Or you finance at 0% for 7 years, but figure out what it takes to pay off in less. That way, should something come up, you are ahead on payments. At least thats how I'd like to think most folks do it...

Comment

It's more affordable at 7 years than 4. What does it matter how long you finance one you pay one way or the other. Back 20 years ago when you could buy a truck for 20 now a new truck is 65. Who cares

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                                Will they last 7 years?
                                I currently have one 19 years old original engine and transmission. No work done to either. 👍

Comment

Working...
                                X