Harbor Freight coupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harbor Freight coupon

Just wondering if anyone has a super coupon laying around? Since I’ve moved I no longer and I haven’t changed my harbor freight address yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can get the 20% off coupon off the Internet. Their website usually carries it

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
      You can get the 20% off coupon off the Internet. Their website usually carries it
      I could only find the 10% one when I looked.

Comment

There's a harbor freight coupon app but I haven't saw a 20% off on there in a while.

Comment

I need one also....want to buy a 40# blast cabinent

Comment

Seems like the 20% ones are gone for now. Even a lot of the free things are limited. I use to get a free flashlight ever time I went, but I haven seen those in stock for months.

Comment

I’ve seen where they changed to a membership program and only seeing 20% on things under $20 bucks. Not like it was before. Hope it comes back. It was good when I needed something.

Comment

Y'all need to go read the "buy American products" thread...

Comment

The 20% coupon is gone for the time being.

I read that they did this a few years ago too when they first came out with their membership program, but then brought the coupons back eventually.

Comment

Right now they have 10% off, free items

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It seems like the old Harbor Freight business model is transitioning to a new Harbor Freight business model. Better quality items.....at least on winches, power tools, generators, jacks, etc. this includes higher prices and less discounts.

Comment

Only ones now are if you pay into club which I am. Was told they are gone and not coming back. I regularly get 30% off and goes by my phone number

Comment

As a club member I got a 20% off anything in February, the last two I got are for 10% off.

Comment

ToolBarn.com offers a large selection of online power tools, hand tools, nail guns, fasteners & pressure washer parts from top brands like Milwaukee, DEWALT, Karcher, Senco, Makita & more!

Comment

Yea its all changing My best understanding is it will be 20# off on specific items..not as it used to be.. AS said by others Might have to join club...

Comment

Working...
                              X