Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it so difficult to post pictures on this forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it so difficult to post pictures on this forum?

I don’t get it. On a iPhone.

After photo bucket started charging to host their pictures I haven’t had a good iPhone option.

Comment

It’s not.......Tapatalk I’d pretty easy

Comment

I just resize on my Iphone and never have an issue

Comment

I do alright with tapatalk, but this is a question you will never ever get an answer to. Nobody ever has.

Comment

I don't have to resize on my Samsung. Tapatalk does it for me.

Now, my desk-top is a different story.

Comment

I’ve tried but I just can’t figure it out. It shouldn’t be that difficult.

Comment

Step 1 download Tapatalk app
                Step 2 log in to texasbowhunter
                Step 3, hit That orange arrow in bottom right of the thread you want to post picture in (a tip is to reply in regular desktop format on iPhone, switch to tapatalk app, thread will be at top and easy to fine, hit edit your post)

Step 4. Hit the second box from the left. Upload image, always chose medium

Very simple. Done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by James; 02-22-2021, 08:30 PM.

Comment

I have never tried this until now.

From my iPad went to the paper clip clicked on upload a pic, that’s it

I have tried tapatalk but only once in a blue moon will it allow me to post a pic. The norm is to get a 95% loaded icon and then a failure to load thing
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by sendit; 02-22-2021, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                    I don't have to resize on my Samsung. Tapatalk does it for me.

Now, my desk-top is a different story.
                    Same here!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

The numbers don’t make any sense but when choosing from photo library from iPhone click the button at the bottom that says actual size and then select medium.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Mostly it's due to size like the others said. I found the easiest thing for me is to take a pic, then screenshot the pic then post the screenshot which always works. As a bonus, on Android when you take a screenshot there's an edit button that pops up and the throws you directly into the cropping option, set the bars and click save then you're done.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                          Mostly it's due to size like the others said. I found the easiest thing for me is to take a pic, then screenshot the pic then post the screenshot which always works. As a bonus, on Android when you take a screenshot there's an edit button that pops up and the throws you directly into the cropping option, set the bars and click save then you're done.
                          Gonna have to try that. I have had really crop out a major portion of my pictures so they will load.

Comment

Trying paper clip method, worked other than the sideways pic. I always wondered how people manage to post there pic sideways lol.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                              Step 1 download Tapatalk app
                              Step 2 log in to texasbowhunter
                              Step 3, hit That orange arrow in bottom right of the thread you want to post picture in (a tip is to reply in regular desktop format on iPhone, switch to tapatalk app, thread will be at top and easy to fine, hit edit your post)
                              Step 4. Hit the second box from the left. Upload image, always chose medium
                              Very simple. Done
                              That's pretty much how I do it, but if I'm making a post with a bunch of text, and want to add a photo to it, such as a classified ad, I'll generally type up the post on my laptop, then after I submit it, I immediately go to tapatalk on my I-phone, and "edit" my post to add the picture(s) that I want, to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X