Weather This Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather This Weekend

So is it going to be 65* in Dallas on Sunday... or 24* and snowing?

How big is this cold front? When will it hit?

Johnny? CC? Saltwater? Playa?

I don’t see anything major temp wise until early to mid next week.

Comment

Talk is middle, late next week arctic air mass moving down. Still temps all over the place. Maybe someone can shed some light with better detail.

Comment

My local station North of Dallas is saying temps close to 60 all the way through Monday then falling Monday night and struggling to get out of the mid 30’s the rest of the week. Looks like they’ve taken most of the precip out of the forecast too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Up until noon today Accuweather had 24 for the high in Dallas on Sunday. Local stations were saying 40s, a few other nationals had 50s. Looks like they're all trending up into the 60s and pushing the cold front to later in the week.

Going to be in Dallas this weekend and trying to decide whether to pack the mtb for the race on Sunday.

For here in AR they're saying the first front is gonna kinda fizzle, but temps in the teens and possibility of white stuff Tues/Wed.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
            My local station North of Dallas is saying temps close to 60 all the way through Monday then falling Monday night and struggling to get out of the mid 30’s the rest of the week. Looks like they’ve taken most of the precip out of the forecast too.

Was this steve lenore or alan mitchell? Wow 30s all week. Down in dallas they are picking the other models for temps and have it way warmer. Should be interesting to see how it plays out as we get closer

Comment

Originally posted by RebeccaCreekKid View Post
              Up until noon today Accuweather had 24 for the high in Dallas on Sunday. Local stations were saying 40s, a few other nationals had 50s. Looks like they're all trending up into the 60s and pushing the cold front to later in the week.
              I saw that too. I was gonna go hunting Sunday but was changing plans to Saturday. Typical clueless weather people

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                Was this steve lenore or alan mitchell? Wow 30s all week. Down in dallas they are picking the other models for temps and have it way warmer. Should be interesting to see how it plays out as we get closer

Tom Miller

Comment

This weekend looks fine up here. Next weekend will be ice chopping weather if the forecast holds.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                    Tom Miller

Oh yea, forgot about him. Morning Cup with tom miller.NWS finally starting to jump on board with forecast

Comment

Working...
                    X