Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your opinions of the new Kawasaki Mules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are your opinions of the new Kawasaki Mules?

I've been watching for a used 4x4 single row side by side for a while and they are usually beat to death, hugely overpriced, or then they get sold before I see the listing. I'm thinking of giving up and just getting a new Kawasaki Mule SX 4x4 XC. I use a gas golf cart right now with a bed and it mostly does the job but when things get sloppy having 4x4 would be better. That and I want a better "bed".

I don't usually haul more than 400-500 lbs in the back so the load limit is fine. The XC comes with a tow hitch so I can haul my smallish trailer around.

Trails on my place are really tight between trees so a smaller, more compact unit is in order and I rarely have anyone with me and, if I do, it's one person...

Just looking for some opinions here.

Thanks!

For what I use mine for, I love it. I bought mine from a TBHer last year. They are work horses and easier to get through tight areas than the bigger buggies.

Comment

You will not be sorry if you get one of the new model Mules, they are a fine machine.

Comment

I bought one in late 2019 and as stated it can get through tight spots in the woods.

Comment

I bought one of the small one cylinders and took it to our place in Coleman it’s a one seater but has 4wd and runs well and can haul a good load. The dealer told me they have almost 0 problems with them.
          We have 2 2-seaters and have had pretty good luck with them

Comment

I almost bought the same. Ended up with a lightly used two seater 410. Great when company wants to tour the place. Mine is 2 wd, but positive lock works on our flat ground
            I love the new Mules.

Comment

Love my Mule Pro FX.

Comment

It doesn’t appear you can get a discount on one. At this point I’m trying to decide between getting the SE version with the tow hitch already installed or the XC version with the larger wheels and tires and then buy the tow hitch because it’s not included after all.

Comment

I think the newer mules have a Chinese engine that isn't made my kawasaki. If that matters to you.

Comment

I’ve got a 2016 610 works great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the 2020 SX 610 and love mine!!!

Comment

I have an old mule 2009 it has been the best investment that I have ever had. For what I use it for so much better than a truck or jeep. Its never failed me. My lease buddy bought a new one last year. Rides like a caddie out there.

Comment

My Dad has the mule pro and I really like it for his application.

Comment

I love my SX 4x4 XC. Goes anywhere.

Comment

We absolutely love ours.... perfect for chores and some play. We have had it about 7 months now and it rocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X