The USPS....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The USPS....

Sucks. Multiple packages running 8-10 days late with zero updates. Serious question....why/how does a business that doesn’t give a flip about customer service and loses metric crap tons of money every year stay in business? They are worse than unions.

Yup.. we are facing the same issues... I order something from San Antonio. Took 14days to get to me in Houston. 12 days of it just sitting at a facility in Houston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So let’s allow them to deliver presidential ballots [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
        So let’s allow them to deliver presidential ballots [emoji1787]

Makes sense to some people, that’s the scary part 😂

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
          Makes sense to some people, that’s the scary part [emoji23]

Some are in my”in-laws”/ gay relatives. [emoji2955]

Comment

Use ups or fedex for any packages. It will get there. Were running as fast and as wide open as it gets. The mail is as discussed above really really behind. Personally i had a wallet i ordered from russia back in march just show up about 2 weeks ago. I never thought i was gona get it.

Comment

Had an item go missing in a San Francisco sorting facility this week. They mailed the torn off shipping label from the box to my house with a form to fill out. Garbage operation.

Comment

At my business I am at least once a week getting other folks mail. Some times when I put it back in the mail it shows back up in my mail three days later and on occasion the next day. Customers sending me checks through the mail never arrive. I call customer they send another check and it shows up then couple days later the original will show up only not at my address but at another persons business. Half the time the invoices I send out never make it to the customer. The USPS is literally the most incompetent service provide by our government.

Comment

Sad situation all around.

Comment

Yep, iv got some duke dp traps been sitting in Shreveport since Thursday. I need em bad lol

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                      Use ups or fedex for any packages. It will get there. Were running as fast and as wide open as it gets. The mail is as discussed above really really behind. Personally i had a wallet i ordered from russia back in march just show up about 2 weeks ago. I never thought i was gona get it.
                      It might "get here" but even with them there are no guarantees.

We have a fedex account, have materials/supplies on standing order (32 cases every week delivered on Thursday) and we started not getting them on time, missing a week etc. We PAY for 2 day shipping on these and come to find out they were sitting on a truck "waiting for it to fill"
                      I don't care if my 32 cases are the only thing in a 53' trailer, we paid for 2 days and that is what it should be.
                      Needless to say somebody at fedex got their arse chewed real good by the materials people and the supplier and we have not had a problem since

USPS is a mess and needs a major overhaul though for sure

Comment

Folks they are way down on employees because of Covid. Shouldn't we give them just a little break? Lots of companies shut down completely. They are still open and getting stuff to you as fast as they can. JMHO.

-john

Comment

Fedex is not much better than USPS. I switched over to Fedex from UPS about 6 years ago and made it about a year before going back to UPS.

I would have three Fedex trucks show up a day, one for delivery, one for pick up and one for home delivery(?). The actual delivery driver was a nice guy, probably in his early 60's. He told me that Fedex in my area was a franchise and that one guy owned 13 trucks and he paid the drivers 13.00 an hour. The trucks were in such bad shape that one left a large puddle of oil in front of the shop and a trail of oil down the entrance. I called Fedex and they sent out the driver to mop up the oil and wash the concrete. I have never seen such a cluster flock in my life.

Comment

Oh great!
                            I have a scope and rings coming on two separate shipments. Now y’all are scaring me. Was hoping to have them soon, but I won’t get my hopes up. I was surprised that Planet Optics used USPS instead of UPS.

Comment

I really think the USPS needs to be sold to Amazon and get a government contract for US Mail delivery. Amazon will run that sucker how it’s suppose to be.

Comment

Working...
                              X