No announcement yet.

Whataburger coming to Lampasas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WB is hit or miss depending on location. I can't stand Burger King but the new one in Lampasas is great (for now).

So I'll be hitting up WB at least until is goes downhill.

Storms is pricey and takes longer to get food. Plus it's too messy to eat in the truck. It's good once in a while though.

Comment

You can forget about BBQ because the only place intown just burned down. It really wasn't all that good and was very expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
        But Storm’s!!!
        Storm's is overrated! I ate there last December and it was terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by wilded View Post
          Dairy Queen
          McDonalds
          Sonic
          Brads
          Storms
          Burger King
          Bills Burgers
          Whataburger
          Burger King and McDonalds don't count as burgers.

I'd drive by 15 whataburgers to go to Storms.

Comment

Whataburger coming to Lampasas!

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Are the patties paper thin and crunchy on purpose? Is that their thing?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yep, it’s burnt on purpose. Been doing it that way since the 50’s. The quarter pounder is cooked different though and it’s a bigger patty. I’ll take the thin and crispy Storms special though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Burger King is my go to place! Love them.

Comment

My big takeaway from this thread is that I cannot believe someone said they would pass on WB for Kuntry Kitchen. There is nasty/bad...

and then way way way below that, there is Kuntry Kitchen in Lampasas.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                  Yep, it’s burnt on purpose. Been doing it that way since the 50’s. The quarter pounder is cooked different though and it’s a bigger patty. I’ll take the thin and crispy Storms special though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  The special is a triple. Now I know why. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    Burger King is my go to place! Love them.
                    The thing about BK is I can taste the propane/natural gas in the meat. WB is griddled.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                      You can forget about BBQ because the only place intown just burned down. It really wasn't all that good and was very expensive.
                      Market niche unfulfilled

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                        My big takeaway from this thread is that I cannot believe someone said they would pass on WB for Kuntry Kitchen. There is nasty/bad...

and then way way way below that, there is Kuntry Kitchen in Lampasas.
                        Their parking lot is full almost every day so there are a lot of people that like them. Their pies and homemade cinnamon rolls are legit. I've never gotten a bad meal there in the 40+ years I've been eating there.

Comment

Framing up and prepping for the foundation! Just an update.

Comment

RR, why would you ever stop there when a Storm's Special can't be beat!?!?

Comment

Because I don't care for Storms. Takes too long to get food and a little too greasy.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                Because I don't care for Storms. Takes too long to get food and a little too greasy.
                                The grease helps the exit! I like WB, storm's, pretty much any burger. The Bend Store use to sell a good burger. Would stop there on my way in/out from fishing.

Comment

Working...
                                X