Pineapple! Dang it! Gotta go back. Forgot about pineapple![emoji531]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Forgot peach as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Apple or coconut are my go to flavors

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
        Not sure about the other 2 but the coconut was awesome. Fuel City fried pies....[emoji106][emoji106] Thanks Brutus!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
        They are tough on me as they bring me boxes for my employees as a thanks for buy Fuel there. Glad you liked them have not found one of them that is not a new favorite.

Comment

Mindy Lou apricot pies are awesome.

Comment

Frobergs Farm in Alvin, Grandma Froberg been in charge of pie making for 50-60 years that I know of. Best fried pie's around & more flavors than you can count.

Comment

Dang...
              I have been doing so good lately...
              Case of Mindy Lu’s ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                Those and Moonpies are my favorite
                Mine too big L banana

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I happened to see some Mrs Bairds fried pies at Walmart today at the checkout. I picked up a peach and a cherry. The peach was good and I will save the cherry for tomorrow. Some of the best I ever had were from the "Burnt Biscuit" in Marathon years ago. Unfortunately it has been closed for some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJGS0007 View Post
                    Frobergs Farm in Alvin, Grandma Froberg been in charge of pie making for 50-60 years that I know of. Best fried pie's around & more flavors than you can count.

Funny story...I went in and got me 2 strawberry/cream cheese pies. 2 older guys in there 60s were waiting for there pies to.
                    As they put them on the counter for pick up, the 1 fella reaches in and grabs a pie out the paper bag. His buddy says hold up, that pies HOT!!

The old boy says don't matter, I've been waiting for this moment since I got back in town. He took a bite and immediately realized he made a mistake. Filling poured out that pie like a volcano. It was to funny to watch.
                    I've ate 4 of those pies before I got back to the main road. So good.

Comment

Growing up in Abilene, we made weekly trips to the Mrs Bairds day old store and apple or cherry fried pies with vanilla ice cream were the go-to dessert.

I’ve been in Granbury almost 2 years now and supposedly there are some stellar pies down in Glen Rose but living keto for the last several years, I haven’t tried one. My nephew stopped there last time he visited and just raved about them.

Comment

Wife has some crawfish pies in the freezer. I know whats for dinner!

Comment

Originally posted by WrecklessRanch View Post
                          Y’all have not lived if you haven’t had fried pies from the bakery inside the gas station in Munster. Seriously the best I’ve ever had.

I’ve never been in there, but I’ll be in Muenster tomorrow so I’m going to stop by.

Comment

My Grandma made the best fried pies I have ever eaten. She used to make apple, peach and pear fried pies. What ever fruit was in season. Hard to say what was my favorite because I liked them all.

Comment

My brother that hiked the Appalachian trail in one go swears by honey buns. I must say they pack an unhealthy punch unless you are burning fuel. Other than that it’ll take your life! But I’m no doctor. Read the label and understand what it says.

Comment

Farm House Fried Pies

109 E Broad St, Mineola, TX 75773-2001+1 903-569-8585
                                Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

best fried pies I have ever had. picked up a steer and heifer in Golden Texas and the owners grandma runs this shop. We stopped to say hi to grandma and man. I ate till I was sick.
                                then bought a box full to bring home.

Comment

Working...
                                X