• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did ya'll buy your seed potatoes?

Comment

Feed store

Comment

They're hard to come by right now. Wife just bought 2 sacks of red taters at HEB... We're chitting them now. Real late for planting, but until recently, been too wet for us. Got the rest of the garden planted this past weekend. Should be able to put the taters in the ground on Saturday if it doesn't rain too much between now an then...

Historically always planted taters on Valentine's Day... been a tradition in my family for at least 4 generations... don't really know why.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          They're hard to come by right now. Wife just bought 2 sacks of red taters at HEB... We're chitting them now. Real late for planting, but until recently, been too wet for us. Got the rest of the garden planted this past weekend. Should be able to put the taters in the ground on Saturday if it doesn't rain too much between now an then...

Historically always planted taters on Valentine's Day... been a tradition in my family for at least 4 generations... don't really know why.
          Thanks.

May go follow what ya'll did.

Comment

Can I store my Potato’s under my pier and beam house? I have not had a garden since I bought this place

Comment

Working...
            X