Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    Do you know Jason Kelley?
    No i don't know him Fly, but, I haven't been at CCCC since '00. I've been kept somewhat in the loop over the years as the head pro for the past 30 years is one of my best friends. However, he just left there a month or so ago. I doubt I know many there nowadays. Time marches on I guess....

I HATE to hear that Palmer facility in Port A has gone to sh#t. While it wasn't a great design, it was quite a bit better than all the pubic courses in that area. I played Northshore many times, including in competition. It's ok, but, if the fan is on the average player simply can't play it.

Personally, the only course in the whole area I thought was truly a good one was Rockport CC. I played tour school there one time and my FIL was the head pro there for a bit. It's a pretty cool lil track, but, it's probably gone down a bit as well. It's a VERY tough business nowadays....

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Slicefixer; 01-27-2021, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Rockport CC is great - I enjoy Palmilla Dunes, but did prefer it better back when it was 18 holes.

Comment

Go fishin! To windy fer shootin golfs on the coast. I have never played in the CC area. I am no help down there.

Comment

Working...
        X