Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple years ago Texas physically violated a Georgia team in a bowl game. Apparently Georgia didn’t care to play in that game as they took a prison style beating. I did notice #46 that night for UT as he seemed to me to be the best, most dominant athlete on the field, for both teams. Congrats to Joseph Ossai on his consensus All American award, great things are headed his way.

Comment

[QUOTE=Burntorange

Who cares how many games they played. No one played a full schedule. Deal with it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Not really much to deal with for me. But one team in the field didn’t earn the right to be there based on performance. It was handed to them based on criteria other than performance. Take the name off the jersey and there’s not even debate. Dabo wasn’t smart to say it, but he’s right.

Care or not, the difference in games played matters. But rest assured I won’t lose sleep if Bama loses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Its a weekly CFB thread. The title just tells you the week. If Both teams play like they did in the semis the Buckeyes pull the upset.

Who cares how many games they played. No one played a full schedule. Deal with it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        This is the guy who calls me a hockey fan....and claims to know CFB...

Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          What is the back story of the older black gentleman that follows Nick Sabin around with a gatorade cup?

Best OL Bama
          Best DL Bama
          Best WO Bama
          Best RB Bama
          Best QB toss up
          Best coach Bama
          Best water cup guy Bama

SO.... I am taking a Bama for da W
          Who takes the best cheer leaders . Is all I care about

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            This is the guy who calls me a hockey fan....and claims to know CFB...

Ridiculous.
            I'm betting I know way more about Texas Football and college football than you. I laughed at your weak shot at me on that other thread. It was seriously pathetic.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Don't start nuthin' won't be nuthin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Not really much to deal with for me. But one team in the field didn’t earn the right to be there based on performance. It was handed to them based on criteria other than performance. Take the name off the jersey and there’s not even debate. Dabo wasn’t smart to say it, but he’s right.

Care or not, the difference in games played matters. But rest assured I won’t lose sleep if Bama loses.

Pretty weak take mike.....

Bama played nobody outside of TAMU.....

Would it have mattered if tOSU had blasted 3 more weak big 10 teams....

Bama starters shouldn’t even had played the 3rd qtr until the SEC championship when they took Florida too lightly .....

Bucks by 7

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

Bama starters shouldn’t even had played the 3rd qtr until the SEC championship when they took Florida too lightly .....

Bucks by 7
                Mike? He called you Mike......

Comment

Ohio state . Missed out on playing all those power houses this year . Like Michigan,Maryland, Purdue, Iowa, And the great Fighting Illini , O yeah Wisconsin was looking pretty awesome too this season in the 6 games they played . Dammm I forgot about the mighty Gophers .
                  Last edited by Hoss163; 01-07-2021, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Bucks by 7
                    It don’t matter who they played it is the fact they played. They were tackled or had to make tackles. The extra games played do wear players out. It may not have been OSU decision to not play at start but it is what it is. If you don’t think the name on the jersey got them where they are I don’t know what to tell you.

Comment

I'm betting I know way more about Texas Football and college football than you. I laughed at your weak shot at me on that other thread. It was seriously pathetic.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Don't start nuthin' won't be nuthin'.

I have no idea what other thread you're talking about, and I have no doubt you know more about Texas football than I do.

But if you don't understand that not playing an actual schedule matters, then we are wasting our time. You were born to close to that river, kinda act like a yank. **** has to be earned.

What if Texas didn't have to play Tech the Gideon/Crabtree year....? Sabe?
                      Last edited by Dale Moser; 01-07-2021, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
                        It don’t matter who they played it is the fact they played. They were tackled or had to make tackles. The extra games played do wear players out. It may not have been OSU decision to not play at start but it is what it is. If you don’t think the name on the jersey got them where they are I don’t know what to tell you.
                        The name on the jersey got them there by historically being a top program and having won a couple of titles in the last 20 years.

Is this where I say......dear lord people?

Comment

Bucks by 7
                          "Weak take" from the fence sitting yank who talked truckloads of **** about osu last year and DISAPPEARED after they got beat.

Disappear again?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            I have no idea what other thread you're talking about, and I have no doubt you know more about Texas football than I do.

But if you don't understand that not playing an actual schedule matters, then we are wasting our time.

What if Texas didn't have to play Tech the Gideon/Crabtree year....? Sabe?
                            Bama played two less games this year. What if one of those had been a loss? Sabe? Texas and A&M only played 9.

I mean, I know what you are saying but this year, at this point just let it play out. They just smoked Clemson with Lawrence. Their reward is the Bama machine. If they win they are the champs.
                            Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-07-2021, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                              I was talking about aTm royalty money from University Lands.

Gotcha. I still stand behind my response. [emoji51]

Comment

Bama played two less games this year. What if one of those had been a loss? Sabe? Texas and A&M only played 9.

How many did the ****nuts play? 6 Games, and dodged their rivals. If oklahoma played 6, dodged Texas, and got in the PO you'd be squealin like a stuck hog, and you know it. It's bull****.

Comment

Working...
                                X