quiver for ramcats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quiver for ramcats?

I have had good luck with 100 gr. Ramcats, not joined at the hip but have traded for a large supply of them. besides being brutal on pigs and broadhead targets they don't fit well in my tightspot quivers.

those of you that use them what quiver are you using?

I have the same issues, in for recommendations.

Comment

RamCat makes their own quiver just for their Broadheads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use them with my factory mathews quiver but the tips of the blades can hang out. I love them but that's the biggest issue I've had with them

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Unfortunately, I believe the Ramcat quiver has been discontinued. Might be able to find a used one on eBay.

Comment

I'll double check this weekend but I think my Octane Deadlock Pro quiver holds them ok. Its a 5 arrow. If anything the two one the edge slots may be a little tight, but I know the middle three slots fit fine. On a side note, very good quiver as well.

Comment

Dont bother with the ramcat quiver. It's a hunk of junk. Heavy, loud, and sticks out from the riser pretty far. I use to shoot ramcats and had the best luck with my Mathews quiver and took the black webbing piece off of it so they wouldn't snag

Comment

They fit well in my Elite quiver and just barely into my Limbsaver quiver. In the Limbsaver quiver I have to be really careful pulling them out. Prett much sucks.

Comment

Working...
                X